Chapter 3: Being picked.

CHELSEA'S P.O.V.

   After hearing the concept from a source, we all knew what was coming. We were gonna be entered into the virginity games. Did we want to be? No. We're not like those slutty bitches that throw our vaginas at guys. We could die a virgin honestly, because that is how much we care about it. But now, we have to either fight for our virginity or let em take it. It's not like we haven't fought before but this is different.

    After the basketball game my boyfriend Jake walked me home. Hand in hand, we could've been the happiest couple in the world.

"So, I'm in the virginity game. Not a game piece but a player. " I turned around to face him. I raised an eyebrow and stopped walking. "But I'm your girlfriend! And I don't feel too happy about you going around touching my own friends... " I told him.

 This upset me, I've never been bitchy to him about ANYTHING and he repays me by trying to take my virginity faster than I had planned not even mentioning taking my best friends.

    "Chelsea you don't own me, I can do whatever I want. I chose to be in this game. Now if your gonna be a little girl about this we can break up right now!" He had dropped my hand. And my eyebrow was still up. Perfectly arched too... 

"I'm not acting like a child! I'm acting like any other teenage girl that has a boyfriend in a virginity game! And yeah, I think it'd be best if we did break up. Then you won't have to feel guilty when you know you are." I took his jacket off and threw it at him. "Wait!  Chelsea come back!" And I actually fell for it. I turned around I went back to him. First Mistake. 

   He had some type of metal chain  in his hand and a heart shaped lock that was split in half. It looked like it was heart broken. It had little rhinestones on it as a necklace lock on both sides. Plus it was purple my favorite color. When he wrapped it around my neck the two heart connected and made a loud click. "You're officially in the game. You're Nicks piece. Bye." I looked down at the necklace It had a keyhole in the back,  and what look like a GPS chip dangling from it. But disguised in a little purse that was also decorated with rhinestones. I stared down at it in disbelief.

"Oh hell no. You did not just put a GPS around my neck" I yanked at it but it wouldn't come off.  "IF YOU DO NOT UNLOCK THIS DAMN THING!  JAKE!" I looked towards his direction. He is far, but not far enough to not hear me. "THE ONLY WAY I CAN DO THAT IS IF I TAKE YOUR VIRGINITY.  WHICH YOU CAN CONSIDER WHENEVER YOU FEEL THE NEED TO. " He yelled back.

But so far all I know about this game is that:

• I have a GPS on my neck so people can stalk me.

• I'm in it.

• The only way to take these off your neck is if you lose your virginity.

• Nick chose me as his game piece... (Whatever that means)

• Jake chose one of my best friends to fuck other than me.

• My best friends are in it.

• And I'm not losing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A\N

Hey well here is your update. Um well it's late at night here. And I'm on my phone, and I will be for a lot of updates so, the chapters look longer. I am so sorry for that. I'm also sorry that this chapter is boring. This story contains swear words so if you don't like them. You won't like this story Neither will you like Chelsea, Raven and Abagail. So I'm sorry. And you guys are so amazing you get a free chapter That's really free because you still voted but anyways yeah so the fourth chapter will be next no wait.. hopefully. I will update every Saturday. And in order to have the fifth chapter and sixth my story to see you again has to have 5 more votes. It has to have 15 votes cause right now it has 10 And for the sixth it has to have 16-18 votes thank you. I love you and I'm gonna call my fans for this story... Hmmmm... Virgins? Game pieces? Dirty Lil ____ (not a curse word it's blank so you can decide) or whatever.  Whatever you want it doesn't matter if your a virgin or not to have the name Virgin lol so Yeah comment what you want I need atleast 2 comments to do the fifth chapter also. Thank you. love you And #StayStrong

This was edited as good as I could I'm hiring a editor so if you wanna inbox me go ahead I'll see.

Edited.  - July 2nd 15