Chapter 26. Caraphenila

NICOLES P.O.V.

*Flashback -the night before Chelsea left- {Feel Free to reread the 2nd to last chapter before this. *

"She's obviously not here. " Naomee bellowed.

I shrugged my shoulders, if she was, she probably would've been outside caught by now.

"Can we stay over? It's pretty late, I just got my license back, plus I'm really tired. We'll stay on the couch." If Chelsea was here, she'd make some suspicious sound and/or come out. She wakes up so early to pee and I now, had no doubt she was in this apartment, so I was gonna wait her out. And then hopefully. find out what the hell is wrong with her. 
"Of course. I'll go get some blankets" she said heading towards the guest room. 

"No. need. It's pretty warm out here, we'll be fine. " She stopped, and smiles. She never smiled the way she is now, She's hiding something. No, she's hiding, someone. And since she's hiding something I'm gonna hide the smirk on my face. She went the other way. & I layed on the couch, watching the guest rooms door. Reed sat on the other half. His feet flew into veiw when he turned horizantal. {a/n: Idk how to spell that and if its even the right angle for someone to lay down in.} 

I squealed.

"Oops?"

I push his feet down and tell him to get behind me so my feet would be in his face.

"Your toes are so small. They remind me of my moms." He said playing with them. I find it really weird but let him have his moment. I remember Reed, now. When he came into the lab i was clueless, he had changed. and compared to what i should know about Reed, i'm still clueless. I let what i think i know go. 

"Where is she now? " I ask without thinking. 

"She died when I was 14. My dad beat her to death in front of me. Then at age 17, a year ago.. He died. In my eyes, he did no wrong, until that night. Jake made me get into this. He suspects me to keep this guard up but i'm suprisingly letting it down for you to see the real me. Rememeber the real me.  I don't even want to think about hurting a girl. And now that I see the resembelence between you and my mother, I know I won't be the one taking your virginity." 

I sat up devastated. My heart breaking little-by-little. I open my arms to him, the tears in his eyes transfer to my shirt. We sit there for what seems like days, then he finally got up. I looked into his eyes.
They seemed a beautiful brown.
And I kissed him.

leaned in
  put my lips on his.
Not the other way around. 
kissed  him. 

And then 2 seconds later, I find myself under him with his tounge in my mouth. Lightly moaning. 

"Mmm" I say mumuring as he squeezes my boob. I bite his lip as he reaches under my shirt, and under my bra. I think, 'He isn't lying, right? His parents proabably did die.  I no longer remember. But the whole I won't take your virginity thing, seems pretty phony now, but technically he's not taking my virginity. He's feeling me-' 

He was currently rubbing my nipple and kissing my neck. He moved the necklace out of the way a few times and I had the sudden urge to tell him stop it. As if on que, his hand held my hips and he just kissed my lips. The sound of footsteps made me wonder, he heard it too. And stopped. He sat up. Putting my feet across his thighs. Chelsea walked out the room as if she owned this place. I wasn't suprised, I was worried. I let Reed feel me up. She could've heard the slight moans. All the kissing noices made. I blush. Reed looks at me and I feel were sharing the same mindset.

"Chelsea." Reed & I say in sync, just like our lips were a few seconds ago.

"What?!" She says, not even looking back. I get up before she opens the door and walks out. 
"Whats wrong?" i ask.
"What do you think is wrong Nicole??! One of my best friends is pregnant.. With the boy I'm in love with! You'd think what he did to her would make me never want to see him ever again.. Ever. But that's not the case.

I love Jake. And now I regret everything, to going to that damn basketball game to letting him walk me home to even opening my mouth during that walk... And back to not losing my virginity to him in the first place. When he asked the first time, maybe none of this wouldn't have happened, if I just had let him fuck me. 

Now if you could take me home, that'd be great. But if i have to walk, I'll walk."

"No, I'll take you home." I whispered. 

I look at Reed and frown, grab his hand  and lead them all out. Forgetting about Naomee. And the fact I didn't even wanna drive tonight. Once we reach my car, Reed hops in front. Chelsea whines and sits in the back. I say 'Sorry' Numerous times and when she leaves without saying 'bye' or 'I love you.'  I hit my head on the steering wheel twice before Reed grabs my face and kisses me. "You didn't do anything wrong." 

Now it was my turn to cry, and wet his shirt. But then that led to Boob grabbing and a whole bunch. He broke away. I asked if he wanted me to take him back to BWW {Buffalo Wild WIngs} to pick up his truck. He nodded and asked me favor. 
"Can I stay at your place?" 

I tried hard to find the courage to say 'not tonight.' But lets be honest saying no to him, would be like punching/kicking a limping puppy. I nod afraid if I speak, my 'Awe' for him will spill out. I shut up and relied on my actions.  
It was just one night right? 

I promised myself I wouldn't let him kiss me or touch me tonight.. At all.

*Flashback Ends*

A/n

hey this was written in the same night chapter 25 was! woo hoo for me! Lord knows this took a lot of strength cause i did not wanna update to night.

I was just so tired and plus my boyfriend is being an asshole right now.  So you know how that goes, doesn't help that in 2 days its our 6 month anniversary.. ahhh. ok so I'm gonna go i think im gonna start a new chapter tonight idk. But you guys need to tell your friends to read my book, like please! haha. Vote, comment, read and especially..

im updating another day just so you people can be happy. But if you don't vote ya aint getting shit

Stay Strong

BTW how'd you like the touching scene babess? I got a little hot and bothered just writing it.. hahah lolololol. jk. But really comment if you liked it, vote if you liked it.

~Ashxx