A mysterious portal chpt1

No ones pov

When Noi and Pierce decided to go to Aphmaus server and live there the apartment got more quieter and less chaotic.

Ava, Lorelai, and the 3 daemos kinda and really missed the two. Ever since they left Lorelai and Ava became better friends and had a lot of fun together. Asch, Leif, and Rhys got along a bit more and did have some fun together but there always had to be an argument.

Until one day when Lorelai decided to stay over, Ava finds a portal near the TV.

Ava pov

I sneaked out of my room to go get my phone I left on the sofa because me and Lorelai were playing hide and seek and went to my room and sleep, but I completely forget my phone.

When I went outside of my room I saw a glowing purple portal near the TV and decided I should wake up everyone else to tell them about the portal.

When I woke up Lorelai and told her about the portal she got up and woke up Leif and Rhys but not Asch. I was gonna ask her why she didn't wake up Asch but the portal is far more important than him in general.

Rhys woke up Asch and all of us just stared at the portal for what felt like 100 years.

"What do we do about the portal guys?" I asked curiously. "We shouldn't go near until we find out what's behind the portal." Rhys explained. "How do we see the other side though?" I asked. "I don't know we have to study it a bit to figure it out." Rhys said. "Can we go inside the portal?" Lorelai asked like a idiot.

All of us screamed no at pretty much the same time.

"Can we figure how to work the portal tomorrow its 11:47pm I'm tired." I said. All of them nodded and went into the wall. I grabbed my phone and me and Lorelai went to my room to sleep.

Ava-A
Lorelai-L

L- Hey Ava?

A- what do you want?

L- can we go into the portal without the boys knowing?

A- Are you crazy? Were gonna die if we go by ourselves! We can't even fight for god sakes!

L- well maybe we should take a picture of the portal and post it on Instagram to become famous?

L- even though people will think its fake but some people will think its real!

A- I mean yea it may get us famous and all but what if it dangerous?

L- we risk it for fame!

A- Also why didn't u wake up Asch earlier?

L- last night when u were out we played uno and I won. Asch got mad that I won and said he would kill me tomorrow so I didn't wake him up.

A- oh ok.

A- well I'm sleeping so goodnight you dumb little bitch

L- goodnight you disgusting broke whore

A- No need to mention the fact I'm poor jackass
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leave request if u have a idea on what I should do! -Mali

Edit- Hello! 7/23/23