A Plan chpt16

Lorelai pov

Eek! I can finally help someone with there love! Ava won't let me help her since she probably doesn't trust me choosing one of the boys. I thought about how to set a date without Noi knowing.

Maybe a blind date?

Nah Noi probably won't trust me even though he's been gone for like 11 months.

"Hey Kim?" I asked.

"Yeah what is it Lorelai?"

"What do you and Noi have in common?"

If I knew what they had in common it could help me with the plan for the blind date.

"Hm well me and Noi both enjoy sweets! And also enjoy reading and mining." Kim said.

"I'm not so sure though. I know he likes sweets and mining but I do see him read sometimes."

I nodded. Noi seemed to really change after he went to this server. He was so clueless but now he knows almost everything the world has!

"Hey how about tomorrow I get you and Noi to go to the cafe I saw next to the pink house? Isn't like a bakery or cafe?" I ask Kim the idea.

"That could work! Its a bakery not a cafe by the way. Its KC she can help use with the date!" Kim added to the plan.

"Yeah maybe we can get her help. But do you think she will help us? As I was walking to your house I saw it was closed."

"Hmm.. Maybe tomorrow? I mean she never closes it unless she's really busy. We can ask tomorrow for sure!" Kim happily says.

"Also Lorelai? Do you wanna stay at my house for today?"

"I would love to stay! I just gotta text Ava I'm staying."

She nods and I grab my phone and text Ava.

-On the Phone-

Lorelai- L
Ava-A

L- Heyyyyy!

A- Why the fuck did you interrupt me as I was watching cat videos?

L- Sorry. I just wanted to say that I'm staying at Kims house.

A- Ok I'm staying at Pierces.

L- Ok then.

A- Also do you know what happened to Leif?

L- Uhm no?

A- I haven't seen him all day and I'm worried he's lost.

A- Probably lost actually.

L- Have u asked Noi?

A- No but I don't want too.

A- I saw him sleeping so I don't want to disturb him as he sleeps.

L- Ok!

L- Also have you thought about who you're going to date with?

A- I'm not tell you it, you fucking cockroach.

L- Shut your ugly ass mouth.

A- I have to go continue my cats videos now so goodbye idiot.

L- Bye dumbass.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lorelai pov still

I turn off my phone and sigh. Texting Ava is nice to be honest but she is sometimes a dick head.

"Did you tell her Lorelai?" Kim asked.

"I told Ava I'm staying here. Also where am I staying?"

"Your staying in the guest bedroom I have upstairs follow me!" Kim says as she gets up.

"Okay! I'm coming!"

I follow her upstairs, into the guest bedroom. It was a big bedroom. Super big and pretty!

"This is the room your staying in. I'm gonna go read now. Bye Lorelai!"

After the Kim leaves the room. There were a lot of books but I was more focused on what to do for tomorrow. I wanted Noi to finally date someone! And plus if he dates Kim at least he's dating such a nice girl!

I kinda want Noi a good girl, cause he deserves it. I thought about what Noi's favorite cake would be. Maybe Strawberry cake I guess. I don't really know Nois interest in cake that much. I guess strawberry will have to do.

I'm broke anyways so I hope KC can give it too us for free! But I'm gonna go on YouTube and watching some videos. I really hope the plan works out! If it doesn't it will end up pretty bad. I just don't want to make my new friend sad!

Well anyways I'll just watch some YouTube. I can think about this tomorrow anyways. I open up YouTube and start watching.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know its short but today is my sisters birthday I have to celebrate.

Have a great day/night/afternoon! 💙💐🌹❤

Edit- Like I said reading old writing is charming💐