Quiet sleeping chpt12

Just doing Noi x Asch chapter if you don't like just don't read this book is gonna be filled with a lot of this ship!

I don't write much because of school and lack of ideas so bare with me!

No ones pov

When Asch made it to Nois house, he kicked down the door and saw Noi staring sitting on the sofa.

"Do you know how to open doors Asch?"

"Not really but I know how to kick them down." He said as he is putting back the door in the frame but it is clearly broken.

"Noi?"

"Hmm?"

"Is Leif back?"

"Oh he isn't back yet I haven't seen him come in. I think he went to Pierces house. Why did you ask?"

Asch stood quiet then sat next to Noi and pulled him closer.

Noi started to blush and turned off the Tv.

After a minute of silence Noi said something.

"Can I... sleep on you?" Noi asked quietly.

Asch face started turning red. But he wanted to cuddle with Noi so with no response, he silently nodded and Noi laid his head against Aschs shoulder.

Asch pov

I felt a rush of like happy, scared, like just all of the emotions come through me when Noi laid on my shoulder. His horns weren't out but they were out before.

He probably hid them to not poke my neck. I laid my hand on Nois fluff hair and started playing with it.

Noi seemed confused but didn't seem to mind it actually.

After like 5 minutes Noi seemed tired but I wasn't. I was to focused on the fact Noi was on my shoulder.

He did the most cutest fucking yawn and made me blush so goddamn hard. I do not know who gave Noi permission to be this cute but he was too fucking cute.

He should get arrested for being way too cute.

"Hey Asch?"

"Yea? What is it."

"Why are you blushing?"

When Noi said that I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to tell him that I was blushing because he yawned or the fact he is literally on my shoulder.

"I remembered something really embarrassing and it just made me blush of embarrassment that's all.."

"Ok then. Its 5pm, when you and Leif were out I did my dogs needs." He said sounding a bit low energized.

I nodded. I didn't know what to say after my "embarrassment" blush.

"Are you tired Noi?"

He looked at me and nodded. He sounded tired so I decided to have a small conversation about what's it like in our servers and how different they are.

After 2 minutes of the conversation he fell asleep mid conversation and I didn't notice.

"Lorelai has been-"

I just realized he fell asleep. He looked cute when he was asleep but I tried to not wake him up.

I started getting tired so I was getting ready to sleep. Noi's clock said it was 5:05pm and I saw people running around and doing stuff outside of the window.

I used my magic and warmed up myself so Noi can keep warm the whole time. I never been able to be this close to him but it felt nice. Being around Noi is like being around a smol innocent bean. Not to be rude but he is kinda short.

Oh fuck I'm becoming soft for Noi. This is fucking bad.

I thought to my self as I realized I was being soft to Noi. I wanted to scream on the top of my lungs but everyone would hear me and kill me.

But he definitely got a little taller after he moved to this weird server. I didn't know why Aphmau never invited us but I'm not questioning it or it will be stuck in my head forever.

I wanted to tell him soon that I liked him and I had serious feelings for him but that will be a long shot.

I got super sleepy so, I put my head on top of Nois head and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm also wondering if I am the only person who ships this. You can also leave request cause I am slowly running out of ideas.

Also Ava isn't Aphmau and Mac isn't Lorelai.