A familiar face chpt3

No ones pov

The next day Ava, Lorelai, and the others were prepared to go into the other portal.

Ava pov

I was so prepared to go into the portal I woke up the earliest well second earliest Lorelai woke me up. I changed and grabbed everything I needed just in case we would be stuck on the other side.

The boys woke up and had their weapons other than Asch. Me and Lorelai didn't know what to bring to fight so we each grabbed a broom because why not? I mean we could kill someone with these!

"Are you guys ready?" Leif said eagerly. "Yes we are!" Lorelai said. After that all 5 of us into the portal into some where else and saw 2 other people.

"Get ready to fight guys," Asch said. The humans walked up to us and ran away. They were screaming very loudly. Me and Lorelai dropped our brooms and ran after them because the boys ran after them until we heard a very familiar voice.

"CAN YOU GUYS STOP YELLING IT IS SO FUCKING ANNOY-" the familiar voice said. We all stopped to see Pierce standing there holding his gigantic sword and looked at us with pure shock

"PIERCE YOUR NOT ACTUALLY DEAD!!!" I ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug. I was about to cry when I saw Pierce. I let go of him and said, "Your voice sounds so different!" I said in shock. The other humans went to Pierce and asked him who these people are.

"Those are my friends Zane. Also say the word monster again and I will slice your head off." Pierce said.
"Hi there Pierces friends I'm Aphmau but you can all me Aph for short! This is Zane my bestie." Zane waved. 

"What's your guys names?" Aph asked us. We all said our names and introduced our selves.

She said we were gonna give us a tour but we heard something in the distance. Something familiar and loud.

"Oh don't mind that its just Ein chasing Noi with a sword. Its nothing much, normally Noi wins! He somehow has a way to.. Get rid of Ein...?" Aph explained.

"Can u repeat the names Aph?" Rhys said. "Noi and Ein?" Aph said confused. "Did you say Noi?" Leif asked in pure shock.

We didn't know Noi was here too and all of us were shocked when we heard Noi's name but she said Ein chasing Noi with a sword?! A sword! And she said Noi always beat him?! What does she mean?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's the end for this part my loves <3

Edit- So cringe but I mean