Pranking chaos chpt7

Pierce pov

Having Rhys sleeping over was weird but him not talking was weirder. I was gonna try speaking with Rhys but Ein knocked on my door.

"Hi Ein!" "Hello Pierce! Can I sleep at your house? There is like 498 zombies at my house."

I nodded and he came in and asked about the guy with horns sitting on the sofa reading. I told him that Rhys and he asked if he likes pranks. I knew he doesn't but I knew Leif kinda enjoyed pranking people.

"He doesn't but I know someone who does."

I led him to Noi's house and knocked on the front door.

Ein-E
Pierce-P
Leif-L

L- What do you want Pierce?

P- Do you want to do a prank?

L- Of course but who is that weird ugly person behind you?

E- Excuse me I'm not ugly? I'm most definitely beautiful!

L and P- Yea sure you are

P- that's Ein btw

L- who are we doing the prank on?

E- Noi because he took my gold!

L- Other than Noi.

P- why not Noi?

L- he's gonna kick me out of the house.

P- ok then

E- Can we still prank him? Even if you get kicked out you can stay at Pierces house.

L- ugh fine what prank are we doing?

P- Blowing up his house or killing all his animals.

L- What? Is that what you do to Noi?

P- yea

E- All the time! Its easy

Leif seemed mad and slammed the door on our face. What was he mad about though? We decided to trap Noi than kill him so we set up a free diamonds chest and we waited for him to come out and open it. When Noi came outside Asch was with him, he had his daemos horns out so I took out mine. When he opened the chest the both of them and Leif fell and the trap door closes.

I realized since Asch also fell I could get fired from being a knight because I trapped him in a 19 foot hole. Me and Ein went on with our day and stole from Kim, eat all of KC cake, steal a potion from Zane, and take Mac disgusting bitch ass looking vegetables.

After that me and Ein threw a fart bomb into Genes house and ran away.

It was great to prank with Ein! It really was. He looked hot though like really sexy.

I wanted to kiss him but I don't know if he likes me back so I didn't.

Ein went home, and I grabbed my pick axe and went to go mining.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Very random I know.

Edit- Truly is random it really it