No longer lost chpt20

Bread

Asch pov

I swear to fucking god I have been stuck in this fucking forest for years. No matter where I look I see trees, trees, and more goddamn trees.

These trees are going to be the fucking death of me.I wasn't ready to see another person until I heard Pierce yelling. It was really faint. I go towards Pierces voice until I hear Rhys and Noi's voice too. They were all yelling. I don't under stand why there yelling. As I walk towards the voices, they stop.

Then I hear footsteps leading somewhere. I continue to go forward until I found something or someone. As I was walking I see a path leading somewhere. I go to the path and start following it even though its a shitty idea.

As I keep walking, I see this massive thing that's spitting out water from the top of it and the water going everywhere inside it. Isaw two people sitting on different benches.

This is a perfect opportunity to kill people.

One of the people got up and left. They had brown hair and glasses and.. Come to think of it, it might be Rhys? Eh can't assume shit but I decided to go and attack the person who is still sitting down and is on there phone.

I slowly sneak up to them but I stop and look. It was Noi. I was trying to kill the person I actually like besides Ava. Wow am I just a dumb fuck. I don't know if I should surprise, scare him, maybe try hurting him??

I give up and tap his shoulder.

"Huh?" Noi turns around and looks at me straight in the eyes.

"Surrrprizeee???"

"Where the heck have you been?"

"Lost in a dumb fucking forest. I thought I told Leif?"

"He said you never told you anything. You just left him and me apparently."

"Do you know where your house is? I'm exhausted as fuck."

"Yup! Follow me. Also next time tell me where your going to leave, I got worried when your stupid head randomly disappeared."

"Ok ok."

Then we go down the path I think Rhys went down. I wasn't really sure if it was Rhys but eh fuck it. I just want to go back to Nois house for fuck sake. The sun was about set and we continued walking. It got more quieter when we walked. Very quiet. There were no bird noises, no tree rustle, no anything, just me and Nois footsteps.

"How did you find you way here?"

"I heard Pierce, You, and someone else scream."

"Oh.. It was Rhys by the way."

"No wonder I heard his voice."

"Did we really scream that loud?"

"I guess. How long until were back?"

"About 5 or 6 minutes. Really depends on how fast we walk."

4 minutes later

It tells like its been more than damn 2938 years. When the hell is this path going to end.

"We're here! I see my house over there."

I follow Noi to his house and he then opens the door.

"Why is Leif sleeping on the sofa?"

"I dunno. I guess he was tired."

"Well I'm stealing your bedroom coach so good bye."

"Bye Prince Asch."

I go upstairs and lay down on Noi's couch. I started blushing very lightly because I haven't heard him say Prince Asch in a while. It felt weird. Whatever I kinda need to sleep. I keep hallucinating trees.

I close my eyes and start to sleep.

Noi pov

Prince Asch is finally back. I kinda thought he died. I don't know why though.

I didn't know where to sit cause Leif and Asch are hogging my sofas. I sit in the bean bag chair I never sit on. I turned on my phone and start looking at YouTube videos I might be interested in. There is a weird video that is bread falling and back up for 1 hour. I click on it start watching.

45 minutes later

I never thought falling bread would be so entertaining. Maybe I'm going insane but its kinda nice seeing it fall. I've been looking at this bread fall for.. 45 minutes. I thought its been like 15 minutes! Not 45. Looking at bread makes me hungry so I get up and get a slice. I sit back on the bean bag chair and continue watching the bread.

Leif pov

I wake up and hear a thump every 30 seconds. What the hell is even going on?

"Ugh.. Noi?"

"Yeah?"

"Why is there thumps like every 1 second?"

"I'm watching something right now."

"Oh. Is the anger issue King back?"

"Yup! He's upstairs."

"Ok. Where the hell did he go?"

"I don't know. I kinda forget if he told me or not."

After that the thumps continued to come out of his phone and I just sat in silence for the rest of the day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a short and weird one because I made Noi watch the video I recommend but ok.

The post will be short for a bit but once its spring break for my school my posting schedule will be nicer.

Have a great day!

Edit- Summer break has happened :D