A spirit chpt8

Leif pov

I turned off the TV because I was hungry, so I went to the kitchen and found a weird walking thing.

It was a spirit! I ran upstairs to grab my hooks cause the spirit seemed dangerous when I saw Noi standing there on a black rectangle thing.

"Hi Leif!" "Oh um hi Noi."

"Why are you up here?"

"To grabbed my hook and kill a spirit inside your house? Why ask?"

"May I see the spirit?" He said and puts away the black rectangle thing.

I lead him to the spirit and he laughs. He looked kinda cute when he laughed... Am I going insane or did I just think Noi is cute...

"That my dog! That's a spirit just like Ava's cat but it looks different." Noi explained while getting bread.

"Is it for you to eat?" I ask

"Of course not! Your take care of it and not eat it. Did you try eating Ava's cat or something?" He responded sounding kinda confused. I realized on what I said but I did try eating Johnny a few days ago cause I thought it was food.

"What do you do with the spirit?"

"You play with it or walk it! And also you feed it so it doesn't die."

"Can I touch it?"

"Sure just don't kill it."

I went over the the spirit and placed my hand on its back. Then I felt Noi touch my hand and place it on the head. I blushed a bit.

"Now scratch its head. My dog likes head scratches." Noi said while eating a piece of butter and bread in his mouth.

I started scratching its head and it enjoyed it. I start scratching its back and it also enjoyed.

"Do you want to eat something?"

"Can I try bread?"

"How did you know it bread if you never ate it?"

"I saw the logo."

"Ah ok."

He grabbed a piece of bread and gave it to me. I took a bite and it tasted good but it was very plain.

After I tried bread he said something.

"Also my dogs name is Suki! Just call it Suki when its near you."

I petted Nois dog Suki and it enjoyed my pets.

Then when I was done Noi hugged me and I blushed so fucking damn hard. I didn't expect him to hug me at all.

"I'll be honest I missed you so so much." He said letting go of me

When I heard the words I missed you, I felt a weird feeling I never felt. Like my heart was pounding fast and felt shaky.

"Do you wanna go wake up Asch so I can show you a cave!" He asked sounding a bit excited.

"Sure ok.."

When he said wake up Asch I didn't want to wake him up but I had to wake him up cause Noi does.

He gave me a weird looking item. It looked like a boomerang on a stick and told me it was a pick axe to use for mining. I told him I thought it was for slaves but it was a activity so I just went along with it.

I told Noi I'll be at the front door, he nodded and went up stairs.

I was left alone standing near the front door wait for Noi and Asch to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There's a part for my Noi x Leif peeps

Edit- SO CRING-