THE ENDless Adventure chpt25

Scenario- This is after the conversation with Asch and Ava. I will write the chapter for Asch returning back to Noi's house and him seeing Leif sleeping with Noi. The time is now 9:17pm

Zane pov

The end city was bigger than expected! I can see islands from so far away. There were weird purple things. I heard its called chorus fruit. And if you eat one you teleport randomly. I mean it was a myth, no one ever tried it. Since nobody goes to the end since its forbidden the chorus fruit myth was always a big myth. A lot of people say that if you die in the end, you don't come back. And I believe it. The myths or legends are always so crazy in this world. Snap out of it Zane! I swear I get off topic so damn easily its not even funny anymore. Anyways back to the focus. To get out of the end. I only had a few ender pearls. Throwing them in the wrong place will be the end of me. I would die a painful horrible death. I need to have a plan. A plan that can get me to the over world. This needs to work. I also need to come back at a reasonable time. I don't know what time it is but I need to get out of here!

I grab a ender pearl and stare at it. I need to throw it. If I don't I live here. I hold the pearl tightly in my hands and just see the pearl in all its glory. I look at the island I need to throw it on. I then throw the pearl and look away. I open my eyes to see I'm alive and is now on a different island. I then start seeing something in the distance. A giant.... Ship? Why is there a ship in the sky! Like are you kidding? Why is there a ship in the sky! How is it possible? There is even buildings. A huge building. Maybe it has treasure in them. Useful materials. But when I bring the useful materials back home I have to make sure Aphmau doesn't see me with the items. She would ban me from the server if she found out. I grab another pearl. I only have 5 ender pearls. If I fuck this up I'm screwed. I throw the pearl but instead of landing on the island my hand was holding me on for dear life. I try lifting my self up but failed. I almost fell. I feel my heart pumping faster and faster. It was painful. I try pulling my self up and succeed this time. My heart was beating very very fast. Was it worth it? Risking my own life just to get some pity loot? I mean yes but still! I run up the building and get hit with something. Then I start floating high. And when I mean high, I mean really high. Then I land on a platlower. I see chest! They must have loot. I try looking around, seeing if I see anyone. I end up finding nobody so I open the chest and hopes for the best. I see a lord tons of good loot. Maybe it was worth it after all.

I grab as much loot as I can and run out of the building, heading to the floating ship. How do I get up there. Wait I can use those weird looking purple guys to shoot me up there using their magic! Genius aren't I? I then jump up and down to catch the purple things attention. It hits me with its magic ball thing and I start floating. I grab onto the ship and make sure I don't float off into the void. When the floating magic stopped I fall on the ship. I get up and run inside of the ship. Inside I see two chest and a pair of... Wings? There are wings in Minecraft?! I grab the wings and put them on. Then I take more loot of course. I slowly get out of the ship and head towards the top of it. Then I stand on top of the ship. I look down. Should I try flying? Will I even survive? I close my eyes. I then jump off the ship. I open my eyes and see that I'm gliding in the air.

This is so much fun. I gotta learn how to control this though. As I was flying I was also slowly getting lower and lower. Eventually I land on the ground. That was fun. I decide to fly up again and this time, I made fireworks using some loot. I will be trying to use these fireworks as a fuel you could say, to try flying in the air again to see an escape. I hold the fireworks and pray that these work. Then I use them and shoot through the sky. I start flying again. I think I'm starting to get the hang of it. Maybe if I take this back to the server, I can fly KC around! Anyways I look around and see a floating bedrock structure. It had a void thing in the middle of it. Is it safe? I don't know maybe. I launch another firework but then realize I am going to fast to the ground.

I try controlling it but fail. Then I look up and launch a firework. Then slowly try floating my way down. Maybe I shouldn't be trusted with these wings. As I try landing I launch my last firework towards the void. I was aiming towards the void at rapid speed. I could do anything as I fall into the void I hit something. I get up and stand on the void. I look at my hands to make sure there isn't any cuts.

Then I notice. My hands are fading away.

~~~~~~~

Zane dies?!?!!?! Don't worry keep inventory is on LOL

Rip Zane. He totally died and is most definitely totally not gonna respawn.

Also sorry for the fact its I guess kinda short? I wasn't feeling the mood for some reason.

Word count- 1040