Annoyed chpt26

Scenario- Asch is heading back to Noi's house after the conversation with Ava. The time is now 9:17pm

Asch pov

I head towards Noi's house and start thinking about Ava liking Rhys. I mean yeah, Rhys is more mature than all of us but I don't understand. I thought she liked me. She was clearly nicer to me despite how aggressive I am. I never developed any feelings for Noi when we met but now is kinda almost obvious I like him. Hopefully Noi likes me back.

I eventually make it back to Noi's house and almost kick down the door. I need to open it. Not kick it. I open the door and close it. I then try finding Noi. Then I hear something coming downstairs. It was a dog. I think k its called a dog. Unless its an evil spirit trying to take my life. It walks up to me. It starts sniffing me. Am I being possessed?

I try kicking it but it just runs away. I start chasing the evil spirit. Damn this thing is fast. Its not a cat because I know what Ava's cat looks like. Maybe a dog? Eh I don't really know. All I know is that it was trying to summon me to its demonic realm! Sniffing me is a sign of an evil spirit. Then the thing runs back upstairs. Hopefully it stays upstairs.

I continue looking for Noi. Is he asleep? Leif better not be sleeping with Noi. I gonna burn him alive if he is. I go upstairs and see Noi sleeping with Leif. The fuck did I expect? I literally went talking with Ava of course that bitch would sleep with Noi. Hope he rots in hell. Then I see the spirit again. I'm not letting it kill Noi. Did Noi mention he had a pet? Eh I don't remember all I remember is killing that thing.

Then the spirit runs into a different room. I chase it. It runs back and forth between the bathroom and the guest room. I keep chasing it. I start to get tired but a real warrior never gets tired. I continue chasing the evil spirit making sure it doesn't disappear within my own eyes.

The spirit then walks up to me. It started sniffing me again. This thing better not take me to hell. Then he starts.. LICKING ME?! WHY THE ACTUAL FUCK IS IT LICKING ME?! I kick the spirit then hear it whine. It better leave me alone. This annoying creature is a monster. How can Noi even have such a thing?

I wanted to sleep with Noi but it seemed like Leif took the spot. Damn him. The spirit then goes to a small bed and goes to sleep. Thinking of sleep I need sleep. I'm going to die if I don't sleep. But I'm kinda hungry. I'm just gonna steal some food for Noi.

I head downstairs and look for something good tasting to eat. Then I see a jar full of circle things with weird looking dark spots on them. They looked edible so I try opening the jar and grab a circles thing. I then shove one in my mouth and start chewing. Its very sweet. I close the jar and head back upstairs.

Looks like I'm forced to sleep on the couch. Leif you son of a fucker. Its better to sleep on a bed than this stupid couch. Might as well go in the guest room. But on the other hand, I won't know when Noi would wake up. Whatever I guess I have to sleep on the couch. Leif will pay for this.

I sit on the couch and look around Noi's room. I haven't really seen the whole thing ever since I came it this world. I see a thing with numbers on it. It seemed to go up to 31. How useless. Then a clock, well I think is a clock. Ava showed us what a clock was but never that number thing. It said the word June. June? Is that like a type of spell?

Anyways there is a closet, a weird thing I think is called a lamp, that spirit thing, and a window. There is also a cuh-m-pew-ter. Ava said that's how you pronounce that thing. She said you can do magic on it. Its cool I'll be honest. I need to sleep.

I lay on the couch and close my eyes and sleep.

~~~~~~
More than one post for an apology for taking so long to make another post. Last post was June 7th.

Word count- 776