Be quiet chpt6

Leif pov

When I woke up I expected to be in my room but I forgot we are stuck in Aph server.

I got up and I realized I slept on the coach. I walked over to Noi's bed to see Asch holding him while sleeping. I wanted to punch Asch straight in the face and knock him out but that would probably wake up Noi.

I saw Nois daggers on the desk nearby and I wanted to steal it but it been a while since I used his daggers and I probably will lose them by misplacing it anyways.

I went down stairs and figured out how to turn on Noi TV to watch socky the sock puppet. I figured it out and turned it on and started watch it.

Asch pov

I woke up to the sound of socky the sock puppet and I immediately noticed that I was holding Noi while he was asleep.

My face turned really red and burned up. I got out of bed trying not to wake up Noi and went down stairs to see Leif on the sofa watching socky the sock puppet.

"HEY!" I screamed so the dumb ass looking daemos can turn around and look at me.

"What do you want anger issue king?" He said sounding mad.

"Why are you up so early?"

"What do you mean I wake up at this time to check if Ava is dead or not?" The idiotic daemos said.

"ALSO WHY DID YOU INTERRUPT ME WATCHING SOCKY?! I WAS REALLY INTO IT!"

"AND WHY DID I SLEEP ON THE COUCH BUT YOU GOT TO SLEEP WITH NOI ON THE BED?!

"BECAUSE I'M MORE SPECIAL AND CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP AND MAKE THE TV QUIETER SO I CAN SLEE-"

"Can you guys just shut up?" Noi yawned and said.

"I woke up cause my dog licked me probably scared of you idiots screaming."

I felt my face warming up and saw Leif face turning red also.

"s-sorry..." I mumbled quietly.

When I looked up he seemed surprised I said sorry. He probably never ever saw me be nice.

Noi did look kinda cute though.

Noi walked back upstairs and I followed him. Leif was there watching socky.

"Why did you apologize?" Noi said quietly.

I didn't respond because I was embarrassed that I actually apologized to him. I never apologized to anyone other than Ava when she had the slipper.

I grabbed Noi's arm, pushed him on the bed, went next to him and holds him for the time.

I played with Noi fluffy pink salmon colored hair until he fell asleep.

After about 3 minutes I fell into deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just made a rare ship 😀

Edit- Damn I really matured in just 6 months