Worry chpt15

Ava pov

When I made it too Aphmau house I knocked on the door but she didn't seem to be home.

I tried opening the door and it opened. I thought it would be locked but it opened so I entered and locked the door as I entered. I sat on Aphs sofa and just started to scroll through my phone. I looked through Instagram and found my cat Johnny. I posted it because I wanted too. Then I started to realize I didn't feed Johnny when I left.

I started to panic I didn't want Johnny to starve! And Ms. Oats doesn't know I went into a portal. I didn't want Johnny to starve. He didn't have any food. I looked at my security cameras I got like a week ago. I saw Johnny the cat going around the house and walking into my room every 1 minute to see if I'm there.

I started to feel bad and nervous. He will die if I don't feed him. I tried calling Ms.Oats but she never answered. I wanted to go back into the portal and feed him. I am an idiot for not feeding Johnny before I left.

I decided I am gonna go to Pierces house because I was going to check on him and Rhys but I got totally distracted.

~Few minutes later~

I'm finally here! I asked Kim before I left which one was Pieces house and she told me. I'm only hoping Rhys can do something to help me feed Johnny! He gonna die if he doesn't eat. I knocked in the door and Rhys answers it.

Rhys pov

Being at Pierces house was interesting. He said he's going "mining".I was it a activity everyone does? I thought and decided to do some research.

I grabbed a book that said "The purpose of mining" from Pierces bookshelf and started to read. It looked like the bookshelf was untouched. I thought about it as I red.

~1 minute later~

The book was short but it had so much detail. Apparently everyone does it to get richer or to kill a dragon. The dragon looked strong and hard to kill. Its in a dimension called The End. Its a odd name for a dimension actually.

I've have been only sitting in Pierces sofa the whole time so I'm gonna go explore soon. Until someone started knocking on the door. I thought it was Pierce so when I opened it, I saw Ava.

Ava pov

"Oh Hi Rhys!"

"Hi princess Ava! What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to talk about something. Do u mind if I can come in?"

"Sure! I hope Pierce doesn't mind cause he isn't here."

"Ok!"

I entered the house and closed the door. Pierces house was nice. It was big.

I sat on the sofa and asked Rhys a question.

Ava-A
Rhys-R
(Yes I'm lazy)

R- What were you going tell me?

A- its about Johnny. My cat.

R- What about him Ava?

A- I didn't feed him and I can't tell anyone to feed him! Even if I had they don't have a key.

R- How about Ms.Oats? Can she help?

A- I forgot Ms.Oats has a key to my apartment.

R- can you call her and ask to take care of you spirit?

A- I'll do that! Thank you so much for reminding me about Ms.Oats.

A- Wait!

R- Yeah?

A- Ms. Oats never answered my call before I was here. Do you think she'll answer it?

R- I don't know Ava. Try it.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and tried calling Ms.Oats again.

She answered.

"Hello dear!"

"Ah Hello Ms.Oats! I'm going on a trip but I forgot to bring Johnny! Do you mind if you can go to my apartment and feed Johnny for me?"

"Of course! Where is his treats?"

"Should be next to his food bowl. Its a bag on a table so Johnny can't scratch it open."

"Ok Ava. I'll go feed him now! Bye dear!"

"Bye Ms.Oats!"

She then hung up.

I felt a sigh of relief.

I'm glad Johnny is gonna be okay.

"Hey Rhys where's Pierce?"

"He said he's going mining."

I nod. He sits down closer next to me.

I blush a little. Well since I know Asch likes Noi I don't think I'll date Asch. I don't know about Leif and Pierce though. I am starting to think a about dating Rhys. I think both Pierce and Noi lost interest in me for being gone for so long.

Leif is too murderous for me. Asch likes Noi now. And Rhys is Rhys.

"Can we watch socky?" Rhys asked sounding bored. Ifind the tv remote and turn on the tv. It took a bit to find Socky the sock puppet but I found it. I put socky on and Rhys started watching. I went on my phone knowing that I don't have to panic about Johnny.

Wait.. I haven't paid my taxes yet and there due tomorrow.. Ichecked my email and saw you can pay taxes online.

I paid my taxes.

It was about $980 because the boys watch too much socky.

I decided to go on YouTube and start watch cat videos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally posted!

Sorry for not posting I need to focus on my grades and school.

I'll post on Mondays maybe Thursdays or Wednesdays but I will post on Saturdays or Sundays.

Tuesdays and Fridays are a day off for me.

My posts will be around 3pm to 7pm Est.

Hope your enjoyed!!💙❤

Edit- Damn-