BackFired chpt21

Requested by Yuki_the_simp

Zane pov

Ugh these Demons are getting in the way of my plans! I want to do something to just get rid of them completely! I thought the people coming through the portal would be humans and not these sick disgusting demons. I don't trust any of them.

After I found out Noi was also a demon I got furious. These demons are just turning my friends into these demons so they can take over the server!

I bet they made the portal to just come on this server and wreck it! Their not going to get away with this. I don't want those sick monsters hurting Aphmau, KC, or just anyone in this damn server! I need a plan. I good sneaky plan.

I enter my house and sit on a chair and think. What can I do to get rid of these idiotic demons. I can try remaking the portal they made! It might be hard to make it but I'm a damn genius so might as well try. But actually after making KC hate me because I almost killed her cat I might need someone good with potions. I think I know the person good with potions.

I grab my phone and text Kim.

New texting style :)

Smart people group chat (Only Kim and Zane)

Zane- KIMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

.....

Zane- KiMmMmMMmmMMmMmMm!!!!

What Zane? Why did you even text me? You don't even text me. -Kim

And plus I'M BUSY! -Kim

Zane- Well I needed to ask you if you could make a potion for me.

What in return, simp? -Kim

Zane- I'll admit that your smarter than me when it comes to potions?

Deal then. What's the potion you want me to make?-Kim

Zane- A portal potion.

Zane- I know it seems easy to make but I don't have the ingredients.

Woah Zane are you kidding me? Making portal potions aren't easy!! -Kim

They need end stone, chorus fruit, DRAGONS breath, and 5 pieces of blaze rods. -Kim

You need to go to the end for most of the ingredients. Aphmau forbid us from going to the end. -Kim

Zane- I know she forbid us but don't you have some of the ingredients?

Of course! I have of 5 blaze rods. The other ingredients are impossible to get! -Kim

Plus, why do you even need a portal potion? -Kim

Zane- Well its none of your business. I just need it urgently!

If you don't give me a good reason then there's no point making the potion. -Kim

Zane- Please Kim! I will do anything.

Hmm.. How about confess to KC about your feelings? -Kim

Add her to our smart group chat and confess? -Kim

Zane- What?!

Zane- NO! I'm not confessing to her..

Well I'm not going to make you the potion then! -Kim

Zane- Then I'll make it myself.

Heh. Good luck then Zane. -Kim

Zane pov

Ugh! I thought Kim would do it for me but of course she wanted me to confess to KC. I had the blaze rods which is one of the ingredients I need for the portal potion. I don't have chorus fruit, end stone, or dragons breath though.. Maybe a villager has one. That would be nice if they did. Well might as well go and see if they do. I need to make the potion asap.

I grab a few emeralds and head off to a village to find the ingredients. I wrote it all down on a piece of paper I had. I was here at the village and saw KC! I wanted to talk to her but she probably hates me after what I did to her cat. Maybe their is a way to make her like me back.. I can get her flowers! I know she likes flowers. No. No!! Stick to what you need to do. Get the ingredients and make the portal! Not try making KC like you.

I keep getting distracted! Okay back to actually getting the ingredients. I walked over to a few villagers to see what they had for sale. They only had wheat, swords, and a bottle of nothing.. WOW. It seems like none of the villagers are selling any of the items! Maybe because Aphmau forbid the end. Wait! I can go to end without Aph knowing! I'm such a genius.

Plus I have all the ingredients to make the eyes of ender. Just gotta go back home. I run back the path I followed and walked to my home. When I made it, I grabbed the ingredients to make eyes of ender and went over to my crafting table. I made 2 stacks of eyes of ender and threw one to see the direction. It pointed South. The eye broke. I grabbed a glass bottle and went south. I had to be very very careful that Aphmau or anyone sees me doing this. Its risky and could get me banned for the server.

~After 14 minutes~

I threw an eye of ender and it went underground which means it was right there. I grab my shovel and dig the dirt. I mine through the cobblestone and fall into the end fortress. I ran around looking for the portal and couldn't find it. I opened every chest I ran by and seemed to have useful stuff. 2 diamonds, a iron sword, a ender pearl, and even chorus fruit! One of the ingredients was in a chest! This was definitely going to be useful. I kept running around opening every door and eventually for the end portal. I walked up and looked at the portal frame. It was glorious.

There was lava at the bottom of it so I didn't wanna bother trying to jump in. It had 2 eyes already in. I grabbed my eyes of ender and placed them in the holders. They made a cool jingle sound when I placed them. I place the last one and a huge black portal with stars on it appeared. It looked like the night sky. Pretty, bright, dark whatever! Stick to the plan Zane! I hit my self in the head. I'm not supposed to stand here and admire the portal the whole time! I jump in and was spawned in a fully boxed area while I was standing on a obsidian platform. I grab my pick axe and mine tunnel to get out.

When I got out I saw dragons breath right in front of me. And apparently I had end stone. I grab think I just mined the end stone. Whatever I need to grab the dragons breath. I open my bottle and scoop up some dragons breath. I close the bottle and run back down my tunnel to go back into the portal. To my surprise. When I walked down.

I didn't see the portal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliff hanger :)

Have a wonderful day <3 Don't forget to drink water

Word count- 1155

Edit- ONG A CLIFFHANGER 😮😮😮😥😥😥😖😖😖 7/23/23