Sleepover chpt5

Ava pov

Going to Aphmaus house made me excited because Aph said she a dog and some snacks! I asked if we could have a sleepover and she nodded.

She asked if she could invite her friends and of course me and Lorelai said yes. We met these girls named Mac, Kim, and Kawaii chan but she said we could call her KC.

Aphmaus house was huge for me and Lorelai. I had a small apartment so I thought it was huge. "So girls what movie do you guys wanna watch?" Aphmau said.

"Can we watch stranger things? I haven't finished the first season and it was a banger when I watched the first two episodes." Kim responded. Me and Lorelai finished the first two episodes also so we hoped Aphmau would say yes.

"Did any of you guys finish watch season one stranger things? Because I haven't"

All of us shake our head and Aphmau clicks stranger things and we all start watching.

~After they finished season one~

The first season was amazing I wanted to ask Aphmau if we could watch the second season but it was really late. When I looked on my phone it was 11:57pm.

"Alright girls I have sleeping bags so we are sleeping in the living room!!" Aphmau said excitedly.

"Can I have the pink one Aph?" KC asked

Aphmau nodded and gave us all sleeping bags.

I turned off the lights, grabbed my sleeping bag and set it up and went to sleep.

~Few hours later~

I randomly got up at the middle of the night cause this was the normal time I'd wake up so Leif doesn't scare me to death when I wake up but Leif wasn't here.

I tried going to sleep but it didn't work, so I got up and went to see if Aphmau had any pop tarts.

She didn't have any, so all I did was grab water and drank it then went back to the sleeping bag.

I laid down into my sleeping bag and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's that I guess.

Edit- Just noticed the times are different... Let's act like Aphmau world is different time and was like late in afternoon and some shit