The other side of the portal chpt2

No ones pov

When Noi and Pierce went to Aphmaus server they missed the others a lot. Although they did learn a lot about earth they both never learned one thing from earth. Pierce never learned how to read or write and Noi is easily fooled.

But the both of them made some friends. They were told to hide their daemos horns on the server which made them uncomfortable.

Pierce and Noi really missed Asch, Rhys, Leif, and Ava but they never had an opportunity to see them.

Until when Ein and Aphmau find a portal near the tree next to the fountain.

Noi pov

To be honest I missed Ava and the other daemos a lot but I was kinda mad when Aphmau told us we had to hide our horns. I always had to let them out inside cause I can't last days without it being out.

Pierce and me sometimes went mining together but that's all we did for fun. Since were both broke we can't go anywhere.

I was gonna go take care of my pet sheep until I heard Aph and Ein knock on my door.

Aphmau-A
Ein- E
Noi-N

A- Hey Noi?

N- Oh what is it Aph?

A- me and this idiot found a portal and were not going in I was just telling cause its near your house.

E- I AM NOT A IDIOT APHMAU

A- SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH

N- uhm? Can I see the portal?

A- sure you can see the portal just don't enter.

A- I'm gonna get Zane take care of this ugly whore

E- Look in a mirror and say ugly whore in front of it bitch.

N- I'll take care of this idiot bye aph!

A- bye Noi.

Noi pov

When Aph left I asked the blue idiot to show me the portal. It didn't look familiar but it did look like someone can come through it though. Learned it from Rhys.. I miss Rhys..

When Zane came over I asked him if he knew what portal this is but he didn't know.

"I don't think we should enter the portal until tomorrow," Zane said certain. "It might be dangerous to let it be out in the open but you never know what's inside."

"Can we go in tomorrow?" The blue bastard said. "Until we find out its not dangerous Ein." Zane said annoyed. "Tomorrow I'll investigate the portal cause its dark out. Make sure no one enters the portal. Also Noi since its near your house tell me if someone enters the portal ok?" I nodded.

"Good now lets go back and sleep I'm tired." Zane says.

All of us waved goodbye. I saw Aphmau going to Kim's house, Zane going to his house, and Ein going to Pierce's house probably going to tell him about the portal.

I went home and placed the daggers some where easily accessible so I can use them and attack if someone enters or comes out of the portal.

I get on my bed and go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope y'all enjoyed this part!