Easter Joy •Special Chapter•

This is an Easter special to celebrate Easter! This isn't canon to the actual story, this is just to celebrate the holiday. Happy Easter to all of you guys! I'm trying to make this my longest chapter so hope you enjoy this! I recommend listening to the music as reading cause I was listening to it as I write.

Aphmau pov

I wake up to the sound of loud knocking on my door. I don't know why someone knocking on the door so loudly in the morning but I need to check it because it could be serious. I go downstairs and open the door to see KC holding a basket.

"Why are you holding a basket KC?" I ask her.

"Are you kidding Aphmau? Its Easter! Today is Easter!"

"Really? How come I forgot! I need a basket for the eggs! Wait i forgot I don't have a basket."

"I have a basket for you Aph! I have baskets for everyone actually!"

"That's great! I need to change first then I'll come ok?"

"Ok! I'll wait at my house. Bye Aph!"

"Bye KC!"

Then KC left my house. I close the door and freak out. I forgot today was Easter! Easter was that time of season where I get to have a ton of chocolate! I love chocolate. And since my new besties Lorelai and Ava are here to celebrate Easter together! I wonder if Leif, Asch, and Rhys know what Easter was? Ehh I don't care. I need to get ready for the egg hunt with my friends! I run upstairs and put on a white short sleeved t-shirt with a purple jacket and short jeans. I then run out side and go to KC house.

When I made it I knocked on the door and saw that Lorelai answered the door.

"Hi Aphmau! How's it going girl?"

"Its been amazing! I'm so excited for the egg hunt! I just want to have fun for today. Ein gives me too many headaches."

"I know I know. He simps for you a lot and pranks you a lot. Do you think he isn't going to bother you today?"

"Hopefully."

"C'MON GUYS! STOP CHIT CHATTING IN FRONT OF THE DOOR AND COME IN TO THE LIVING ROOM AND GET YOUR BASKETS!!!" Ava screams

"THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I CAN HAVE FUN WITHOUT THE BOYS BOTHERING ME SO MUCH!"

"WE'RE COMING AVA! BE PATIENT!" Lorelai screams back

"We should go to the living room." I say

"We should."

We both head inside and close the door. Lorelai and I rush to the living room and see KC and Ava playing uno.

"Took y'all long enough." Ava says sounding pissed

"Sorry Ava. I just wanted to have a conversation with Aphmau." Lorelai apologizes.

"Well grab your baskets and lets get going! I wanna have some fun with you girls!" KC says sounding happy

"Ok then! Are the Easter eggs laid around the neighborhood?" I ask

"Yes! They are, I saw Noi, Asch, Leif, Pierce, and Rhys getting eggs around their houses. Its nice seeing the boys back together having fun!" Ava says

"Come on! Lets not waste time and have fun!"

The four of us grab our baskets and rush outside. I never noticed the amount if eggs there were all over the ground. It was like someone poured massive sprinkles on the ground.

"What are we standing here for? Lets get going and get some eggs before someone else takes it!" KC says

Then we all separated and started collecting eggs. The eggs had cute patterns on them and colors the go together so well together. I grabbed 2 eggs from the ground and saw Kim grabbing eggs out of bushes.