Stuck chpt9

Asch pov

I woke up to hear Noi and Leif talking downstairs so I got up to stretch then go downstairs until Noi went upstairs and opened the door to see me stretch.

"Good morning prince."

"Morning Noi."

"I'm gonna take you somewhere so go get ready!"

When he went back downstairs I blushed a bit and smiled. Did Noi got a lot more cuter or is it just me?

I got ready and followed Noi outside. There was a chest saying free diamonds and when he opened it we fell into a what seemed like a 19feet hole.

Leif-L
Asch-A
Noi-N

N- PIERCEEEEEEEE ughhhh

L- How do you know its pierce?

N- He always pranks me and I really don't like it.

A- How do we get out?

N- I normally jump out but this hole is too deep for me to jump out.

L- I can teleport out but I can't teleport you out Noi.

A- HEY EVEN IF YOU CANT TELEPORT ME OUT MENTION MY FUCKING NAME AT LEAST?!

L- DO YOU SERIOUSLY WANT TO FUCKING FIGHT IN SUCH A WEIRD SITUATION?!

A- YES IF YOU COULD AT LEAST INCLUDE ME WHEN YOU TELEPORT ME OUT DUMB ASSHOLE!

I realized Noi heard us arguing over Leif not gonna teleport me out if he could teleport people.

"I built ladders we can get out of this hole!" Noi said

When Noi said that me and Leif stopped arguing and climbed up the ladder.

"What were you guys arguing about?" Noi asked sounding confused.

Me and Leif didn't answer and kept quiet the entire walk to the area Noi was talking about. I was planning to go find Ava after this and tell her something.

We went into the area and I was amazed to see so so many rocks and colorful things.

"What is that Noi?" I asked him but he didn't respond.

"NOI" I screamed. He jumped and asked, "What is it Asch?" He sounded scared, but I didn't want to scare him.

"What is that blue thing in the rocks?"

"That's a diamond!" He said mining it.

A blue crystal was in his hands and he handed it to me.

"You can have it." He said placing it in my hands.

I put it in my pocket and followed Noi.

He gave Leif a weird looking green crystal and said it was a emerald. Leif seemed confused but put it somewhere.

After that we left the cave thing and I told Noi I was going to see Ava. Leif went to Pierces house to talk to someone and Noi walked to his house.

I went to Aphmau house and kicked down the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope y'all enjoyed!