Secret Project chpt11

Zane pov

I went to KC house to ask her to help me with my project but she wasn't there. I saw a big building with a lovely smell of pastry so I went inside to get a pastry and saw KC.

"Ah hi KC! I was trying to find you so you could help me with a project but I found your here! May I get a cake?"

"Of course Zane! What flavor of cake do you want?" KC asked

"Red velvet?"

"Ok!"

I waited for KC to be done so I could ask her if she could help me with a special project.

This project was mainly about the portal. I wanted to do more research about it but I needed help with food offering to the portal so maybe the cake will help.

"The cake is done Zane!" She said handing it to me.

"Thank you KC and I was wondering. Can you come over to my place and bring a cat? I need one."

She nodded and went to her house to find a cat. KC was cute and I been trying to figure out how to ask her to be my girlfriend but it will take awhile.

"I'm Back! And I have a black and white cat."

"Ok then follow me to my house KC"

I led her to my house and showed her the downstairs. The room started to smell like the sweet velvet cake I was holding.

KC-KC
Zane-Z

KC- Woah Zane! There is so many test rooms!

Z- I know I know but I need you to put your cat inside one of the rooms.

KC- Ok!

She places the cat inside the room

KC- what now?

Z- is cake safe for cats?

KC- My cakes are safe for cats.

Z- Ah ok.

I added a green potion inside a slice of cake and fed it to the cat. The cat was in deep deep slumber.

Z- The cat should be asleep.

KC- What are you going to do with my cat?

Z- I'm testing this. Follow me.

We both walked to the machine area. We almost grabbed hands but we didn't.

Z- This is a machine I'm gonna use to test those new people!

KC- The demon looking guys?

Z- Yup! Do u mind if I inject something in your cat KC?

KC- Sure as long as it doesn't die.

She sounded uneasy I didn't want to kill her cat but I don't know if its safe.

I injected a purple-blue potion into the cat and it woke up with dark red eyes. It started sneezing fire.

KC- MY CAT!!!

Z- KC your cat is safe its just sneezing out fire! It will stop eventually.

KC- Well you better not be lying or else I'm leaving to tell Aphmau!

Z- Ok ok..

The cake made the entire room smell like red velvet and made me want to eat it but, its for testing not eating.

Inject a potion causing the cat to be normal or so I thought. It started flying with its tail.

KC- OH MY GOD ZANEEE!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CAT!! WHAT DID YOU DO!

The cat was flying around in the room and slamming into walls and falling every time. Then the cat sat down and stopped spinning. It was acting like a ordinary cat.

KC- I'm sorry Zane but next time you have to show me something tell someone else.

She said that putting the cat in her arms and started walking away. I felt pain because it like I was being rejected.

When she went out, I decided I shouldn't use potions on them and instead study them. The demon horns aren't normal but so are wolf ear and cat ears but thoughts are pretty common.

I wonder if they could fly if they had demon wings?

I questioned myself for about 10 minutes and went to Noi house (cause I'm not dealing with Pierce) to get the demons named Asch and Leif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zane doesn't know its daemos and not demons.