A Movie with pizza chpt14

Aaron pov

When that strange girl that looked like Aphmau knocked on my door all they did was slam it on my face and run away. She has purple eyes so I knew it wasn't Aphmau. She seemed shorter too. Ithink Aph mentioned this before but she said that there were two new girls and there named were Lorelai and Ava.

I don't know which one knocked on my door but I am not gonna assume who knocked. I went back to the kitchen so I can cook a pizza to eat for lunch.I grabbed a cook book and looked at my pizza options. It has recipes for pepperoni pizza, Hawaiian pizza, cheese pizza, mushroom pizza, this book has all the pizza recipes.

I decided to go with the deluxe pizza which had a ton of ingredients but thankfully I have all of them. I grabbed all the ingredients and started to make the pizza.

Aphmau pov

I left the girls without telling any of them that I left. I had to grab food for my dogs and me.

I brought a shopping list for the first time in forever and checked off the things I grabbed to buy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aphmau's shopping list
[✓] Dog treats
[✓] Eggs
[✓] Milk
[✓] Ice cream
[✓] Flowers for Aaron
[✓] Lipstick
[✓] Fruits
[✓] Pan
[✓] Makeup kit
[✓] Dog toys
[ ] TNT
[✓] Water
[✓] Clothes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau pov

I was confused on why I put TNT on there when a shop clearly doesnt have explosives but I got everything I needed so time to pay!

All the things I got were about $142.23 with $1.28 tax. I had $172.76 so I had enough to buy all of it.

I picked my items up and went home to set them down.

(Ava wasn't at Aphmau house and was at Kim house this time)

I put away my stuff, crafted TNT, and walked my dog. When I was done I wanted to give my flowers to Aaron now that I'm home. I grabbed my flowers, gave my dog some toys to be kept entertained, and walked to Aarons house.

When I was at Aarons house it smell like pizza and made my so so hungry. I skipped breakfast to go shopping instead so I'm starving. I knocked on the door and Aaron opened the door and saw my standing with flowers in my hands.

"Hi Aph! How's it been?"

"Its been good Aaron! How about you?"

"I'm doing great. Why did you come?"

"I wanted to give you these flowers." I said blushing just a bit

"Thank you Aph! Do you want to stay over and have pizza with me? I made it way to big."

"Sure."

When I walked in and closed the door the entire house smelled like pizza and made me hungry. I watched as Aaron grabbed the pizza out of the oven and it was huge. For a regular pizza it is like about 9 inches but Aaron had a pizza that looked like it was 2 feet long.

I was drooling looking at the pizza. It had a ton of toppings and a fuck ton of cheese.

"Heh are you hungry cause your drooling on the floor right now Aph?" Aaron said laughing a bit.

And I realized I was drooling on the floor.

"Hehe yes I am starving Aaron! I haven't ate anything today. I went shopping and didn't even eat."

"Ok Aphmau I'll get you a slice. Do you want to help me cut it?" Aaron said grabbing a pizza slicer and 2 plates.

I nodded in enjoyment and walked over and tried making even pizza cuts. It was easy to cut the pizza but it was a little uneven which bothered me.

Aaron put a slice on a plate but the cheese pull was so so long. He handed me a slice and he grabbed one slice for himself. I followed him to the couch and he turned on the TV.

"What movie do you want to watch Aph?" Aaron asking with a full mouth.

"Maybe... Squid game or Puss in boots?" I responded taking a bite of pizza.

The pizza was so delicious! The cheese and toppings were very evenly distributed.

"How about Puss in boots? I watched Squid game already with you." Aaron said clicking the movie.

Then the movie started and the both of us started eating pizza while watching a movie. He went up during the movie and gave me a cup of water and sat back down giving me another slice even though I wasn't finished with the first.

I moved closer to him so we can both watch the movie close together. I saw the flowers I gave him were on the table. And the both of us watching the movie until it was over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yup I finally did Aarmau! Be happy Aarmau shippers.

Also I accidentally made a Noi harem because of last chapter lmao.