Abnormal Server Meeting chpt28

One of the long waited request by Yuki_the_simp I'm truly so sorry for taking so long I wanted to make something to make this request make sense.

Time is now 8:29am

No one pov

It has been hours since Zane saw light but somehow in some way he fell asleep even without a body or face. Weirdly enough, he was somehow comfortable in the void. When he wakes up, he sees the roof of his bedroom. Because their still in Minecraft, he was able to respawn.

Zane was so so happy that he was alive. He even felt like kissing his house. He goes to his brewing stand with the ingredients and starts to make the potion. He only hopes it doesn't fail on him.

~18 seconds later~

When Zane added the last ingredient, it started to boil. It looked like lava and had the warmth of lava. Zane thought he accidentally made lava with the ingredients. Until, it exploded and now there is a funky smell in the air. None of the liquid exploded out but it left the smell of smoke and raw fish. He wanted to gag.

He grabs his brewing stand and goes into his lab. Zane regrets doing the first experience in his bedroom because now it smells like shit. Zane grabs one of the potions off the brewing stand and looks at it. He carefully places it down and runs to grab his potion book. He looks for the portal potion recipe he wrote down. He eventually found it.

Zane grabs the potion and realizes he made it! He felt so happy. Zane wanted to test it out on the daemons right now but everyone is most likely asleep. He decides to make sure it works. The only problem is that he only has 3 bottles. If he fails it he wasted it. Zane has to make sure it doesn't get in the wrong hands.

He grabs a rabbit from outside and puts it into a testing room. He throws the potion in and watches the magic unfold. A big portal opens up and sucks in the rabbit into it. It was absolutely amazing. Zanes potion actually worked! He can now confirm he can get the demons away from this place.

He was going to text Kim but then he sees a message Aphmau sent to him just 3 minutes ago.

Zane pov

This is amazing! The potion worked. I need to tell Kim. I really need to tell Kim. This proves I'm clearly smarter than her. I grab my phone and see a message from Aph. It was three minutes ago. Don't long too. Maybe something important?

Message- 'I'm having a server meeting. Make sure to meet me at the fountain at no later than 8:45am.' -Aph

Hm. Why is she having a server meeting? Is it to discuss all the pranks Ein and Pierce caused? Its understandable if it is. Its only 8:39am I have 6 minutes to get ready. Maybe I can tell Kim later. I grab the two remaining potions and put them into a safe. Thank god its explosive proof.

I leave my house and head towards the fountain to see Noi, Pierce, Ein, Kim, Aaron, KC, and Aphmau there. Seems like they didn't invite the weird guest over.

"Hey Zane can we talk?" Aph says

"Sure!"

I follow Aphmau to a tree near the fountain. I saw on the corner of my eye everyone was looking at us.

"So what is it Aph?" I ask her

"Why did you go to the end? I told you it was forbidden!" Aph says

"I'm sorry Aph! I just need some ingredients to make something!" I try telling her

"Its not much of a good excuse.. You are the one who made that rule too! If you told me I would've let you go but... You kinda never asked me. This is the whole point of this meeting. To change the rules. After all you probably killed the dragon so the end isn't much of a threat anymore." Aph says