Please believe us! chpt19

Thank you Yuki_the_simp for the idea!

Noi pov

After playing with my dog I kinda realized Asch can fight off anyone. Well except some people but still. I kinda wanted to try convincing Pierce about what Ein keeps doing. Pierce does kinda harmless pranks since were somewhat good friends, but Ein keeps doing these really harmful prank around the server.

All over because Gene and Ein had a small fight about who's the best prankster. I probably can't convince Pierce to realize Ein is this mean.

Although they both do mean pranks together, there not that harmful, there just weird. I don't think Leif or Ava would help me convince Pierce, but maybe Rhys could. Besides Zane, Rhys is the smartest person I personally know.

"Hey Leif?"

"Leif?"

"LEIF!!"

I look and see he fell asleep.

I turn off the TV and figure out where Rhys is. Assuming he's at Pierces house I knock on his door.

Ava pov

As I was peacefully watching random tiktoks until someone rang the door bell.

"I'll go see who it is Princess Ava." Rhys says as he goes to the door.

I continue to watch the tiktoks as Rhys is going to check who it is. To be honest I won't be surprised if it was Pierce. If not then I don't know who to expect.

Rhys pov

I get up and go to the front door. When I opened the door, it was Noi.

N-Noi
R-Rhys

N- Hey Rhys!

R- Hello Noi! What are you doing here?

N- I wanted to ask you if you could help me do something.

R- Sure I'll help. What is it though?

N- Do you know who Ein is?

R- No? Why ask?

N- Well that's Pierces friend but the problem is he's kinda... Uhm.... Mean? Well very mean he does very dangerous things to get people hurt.

R- But why? I thought Pierce would be responsible enough to be friends with people who don't misbehave!

N- Well he changed a lot. He's not like the Pierce you were used to when you first met him.

R- What do we convince him about?

N- Convince him to realize Ein isn't a "oh so caring innocent" person!

R- Ok but where is Pierce? I haven't seen him all day.

N- I can tell him to go to the near by park. We can meet him there.

R- How do you tell Pierce where to go when you don't know where he is?

N- I can text him to go to the park.

R- Ok. Do I go now?

N- Do you know where the park is?

R- No.

N- I'll show you when I get ready. How about you go get ready? Just leave Pierces house when your done. I'll see you.

R- Ok. Bye Noi.

N- Bye Rhys!

N- Oh and also don't tell anyone! I want it to be secret.

R- Ok.

Noi walked away after that. I close the door and start to get ready.

"Who was that Rhys?" Ava asked