Decisions chpt13

Ava and Lorelai accidentally meet each other trying to find Pierce and Kims house cause they forgot where the houses were.

Ava pov

I should've remembered where Pierces house was cause there were a lot of houses. And I forgot where Pierces was. I saw a red house and assumed it was Pierces house so when I knocked on the door it was a totally different dude.

"Who are you?"

I just shut the door and ran away of embarrassment. I was just embarrassed at the fact I knocked on someones door and not even answer their question. I kept walking around, trying to find Pierces house but I almost gave up until Lorelai gives me a fucking heart attack by saying Boo.

"BOOOOO" Lorelai screamed which made me skip a heart beat.

"OH MY GOD LORELAI! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?! YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK."

"I am sorry Ava." She said sounding sarcastic.

"Its DEFINITELY FINE Lorelai." I respond sounding even more sarcastic.

"Well I was looking for Kim cause she said she had something but I don't know where her house is. Do you know where she is Ava?"

I thought. I don't know if I accidentally knocked on her door or not.

"What does she look like? The last time I saw her, she was wearing pajamas and glasses. Do you know whay she normally wears?"

"I don't know what she wears everyday!"

Me and Lorelai were just lost at this point. Then I remember I saw someone with glasses when I knocked on there door.

"I think I know where she is! Follow me idiot."

"Ok and also I'm not an idiot."

I ran to the greenish house with Lorelai and knocked on the door again.

"Hello Ava and Lorelai! How are you guys?"

It was Kim cause they didn't look like KC and Mac doesn't wear green.

"Oh Lorelai! I did need to talk to you about something. Ava do you wanna join?"

I thought about it but decided to go because I was just going to Pierces house to check on Rhys and Pierce.

"Sure! I would be happy to come."

We both enter Kim's house and noticed a ton of books. Kim led us to her bedroom and The both of us sat in the sofa in her room.

"What did you want to tell us Kim?" Lorelai asked.

"I already told Aphmau and the other girls but..

I

like

Noi."

"Ooo do I smell a ship?" Lorelai said

I was stunned. If Both Asch and Kim like Noi then who am I supposed to help get with Noi.

"I was gonna ask the both of you guys if you could help me get together with Noi." Kim said with a strawberry colored blush.

Lorelai eagerly says yes but I just nod my head.

"Thank you guys so much. I had a crush on him for a while but I don't know how to tell him how I really like him." Kim said quietly.

"No worries! I'm good at hooking up people. I have experience in middle school and high school." Lorelai said.

I knew Lorelai had small experience in high school cause that's where we both met.

"I know she has experience and I also have experience cause I did help her sometimes.' I say trying not to sound nervous.

"Thank you guys again for helping me! You guys can leave whenever!" Kim sounding hopeful. Lorelai decided to stay and I went back to Aphmaus house to just relax. I didn't know what to do now.

Either I help Asch get with Noi or help Kim get with Noi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There ya go people! Hope y'all enjoy this part. 💙💙

Edit- OMFG A NOI HAREM 💀💀💀