part 26

"Hello?" They heard a voice call out from the other side of the phone

"Hyunjin" Chan let out

"For the last damn time, before you decide to take Ni-ki aswell, I'm no longer in touch with that whore"

The three stayed silent for a second, trying to process what the male had said before they heard the male utter out

"Now fuck off"

"Wait! Don't drop!" Chan uttered as quick as he could

"Chan?"

"Hyunjin, why-"

"Why are you calling me?"

"Because I can"

"Well I don't have the energy to put up with another grumpy fucker so goodbye"

"Hyunjin, don't leave"

"And why shouldn't I?"

"You'd just be more of an asshole than you already are"

"Name calling? Another reason for me to dro-"

"Why did you leave Felix?"

The line suddenly went completely silent, making the others think that he actually dropper the call

"It's none of your business"

"None of my business? Hyunjin, I'm your friend"

"Well you're not fucking acting like one. If you were my friend, you'd leave me alone"

"You wanna talking about acting like a friend? I'm not the one who left their friends and their lover to go to Vegas with no explanation and do whatever the fuck you're doing there"

"I don't need to explain shit to you"

"Then why are we even friends?!"

"Because I care about you"

"If you really fucking cared you wouldn't have left us in the dark just enjoy your time in Vegas"

"I'm not enjoying my time here, stop fucking assuming shit"

"What? The whores at the clubs not making you hard enough?"

"That's it, I'm done, I don't need this"

"Don't you dare fucking drop. You're already acting bitchy as it is"

"How am I the one being a bitch?! You're wasting both of our fucking time! So be a good friend and leave me the fuck alone!"

"Leaving you alone will be the reason I'll be labeled a bad friend! Leaving you to do stupid shit while not even telling us is gonna ruin our bond Hyunjin!"

"Leave me the fuck alone!"

"You fucking left Felix with no explanation, he cried because you left him for quick fucks in Vegas!"

"You know nothing!"

"I know enough to say that you've fucked him up completely!"

"Shut up! I've done all I can for him!"

"Then why did you leave him?!"

"...you know nothing"

"Saying that won't erase the fact that you're living the life while Felix was left crying himself back to sleep!"