part 40

Its officially the last chapter for Dark Hour, so sit back and have fun. Happy new year!!

~{°○°}~

Felix ran frantically to his dorm room, turning at corners like a maniac as tears bottled up in his eyes, every thought crossing his mind making him feel like he was running in slow motion

What if I'm too late?

What if he saw Hyunjun?

What if he hates me now?

Do I still have a chance?

Did he leave me?

Does he still love me?

All those thoughts were disregarded as he reached the front door of his dorm, pushing his open further as he stumbled into the lounge, looking for any trace of Hyunjin.

He checked every room in the dorm, but was left with no love, no Hyunjin.

"No!" He screamed, his voice even frightening himself as he felt his insides burn with sorrow.

His life was truly burning down. But he couldn't give up, he had to find Hyunjin.

He needed to find love again.

-

Hyunjin found himself in tears, crying like a pathetic little boy in his car, hands gripping the steering wheel as his forehead rested on the back of his hands.

He felt like screaming his heart out, but he had not the energy for it. So instead, he wailed a grieving woman, images of his beloved Felix repeatedly circling his mind like some sort of sugar coated nightmare.

He lacked the skill to think logically, to try and find some solution to what was happening. He lacked the skill to be his happy self without his personified happiness beside him.

So he thought like a little boy. Like the little Hyunjin used to think when he had got info all these risky situations with his aunt. He did was he was prone to doing as a child.

Run.

He lit himself a cigarette, finding peace in the way the smoke simmered in his lungs and throat, feeling like he was burning inside, which he was, burning from his own misery.

He started his car, the roaring off the engine sounding like Heaven's harps in this moment of disaster and loss. Ah yes, he lost someone dear to him.

His lover.

Because of his reckless decisions.

Though something was holding him back. Something he had to say. Say to someone who will forever love, but not sure he still loves him.

Pushing on the gas, he glided down the road, not giving a fuck about what would happen if a car suddenly pops up infront of him, and not really caring about where he was heading.

Only think about leaving, and hoping the best for the one he once called 'his'.

He kept his one hand on the steering wheel, while the other reached to the passenger seat and grabbed his phone. Once it had opened, he searched for a specific contact.

'My Love <3'
•Call •Message

He braced himself for the rash actions he was about to make, thinking his words through as his finger trembled above the 'call' icon.

He had to, but he couldn't hold himself to do so. It was like he was having an inner argument with himself, both parts fighting eachother and creating such a ruckus.

The man couldn't bare the inner noise and ended up clicking the call button regardless of which part of his mind won the argument.

He gulped, listening to the constant ringing and begging the gods for a chance to speak to Felix, to tell him everything that was on his mind, and maybe start a new beginning for the two