Hi :)

So, I write Hermitcraft. I have no idea what I'm doing here. 

In this book, I will write ships, angst, fluff, minor gore, hurt/comfort, and that kind of stuff. Nothing 18+ here.

I only ship their online personas, nothing IRL.

I won't ship any Hermits that are uncomfortable with shipping. Please respect people's boundaries. 

Also, in the titles, if there is a & or the word and it's usually just the characters that are in there. It's not shipping in any way. If it is shipping there will be a / or the ship name. If it is platonic in the title, then it is obviously platonic. 

You can call me Exavian and I go by they/them :)

Feel free to comment on anything that you like, but try to stay PG, please. 

There will be stories that I don't finish because writer's block sucks. 

As a note, most of this will be HEX. :)

You can request stuff here -->

It might take a while for me to write the requests, so be patient, please. Also, if you request things that I'm not familiar with [like ships and stuff] as long as they are in Hermitcraft I will try to write. But I apologize in advance if they are out of character. 

There won't be any swearing cause Hermits don't swear. 

Also as a note, there won't be a specific season they're in unless I mention it in the a/n.

I don't think there is anymore for me to say...

Whelp, enjoy my crappy writing :D