Tired [HEX](Drabble)

Hi, I'm here again.

I don't have anything important to say so enjoy reading I guess.

WC: 212

TW: none [i dont think]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm so tiredddd," Xay complained, laying his head on Hel's lap.

Hels ran his hand through Xay's hair smiling, "Surely it wasn't that bad."

Xay suddenly sat up in Hel's lap. He turned around to look at him, "It was that bad though, do you know how tiring that was."

Hels pecked Xay on the nose, catching him in surprise, "Silly, I do the same thing everyday."

Xay was a bit red from earlier but pouted, "That's cause you're strong and you actually want to do it, I on the other hand am weak and didn't want to."

Hels smiled and responded, "You liar, you're strong and you didn't want to do it so you acted weak. I can see through your lies, you know."

"Hmmpfh," Xay turned back around and shrank into Hels," I'm still tired though."

"Ok ok, you want to do something?" Hels asked as he held Xay close to him.

"Eh, I don't know," Xay said, turning and was now curled up against Hels and Hels held him in a bridal style. "You know, you're pretty comfy."

Hels smirked," I would assume that, seeing that it looks like all you want to do is cuddle."

"Hmmm," Xen hummed, shrinking smaller and letting himself be held tightly by Hels.