Sleepy [HEX] PT1

Drops off some HEX-

WC: 430

TW: implied car crash [minor]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Xay?"

"Yeah?" muttered Xay groggily from the bed as Hels was making breakfast.

"Bad invited us to the park this evening to meet up."

"And?"

"Well, do you want to go?"

" Yeah sure, why not." Xay said as he yawned. Xay sat up from bed and walked over to the table. He sat down as Hels placed a plate of waffles in front of him.

Hels chuckled and Xay at a whole waffle in a second, "Hungry, much?"

Xay glared at him.

"I'm still tired, do I have to go to work???" whined, Xay. 

"Yes you do Xay, we need money you know?".

Xay sighed as he got up and headed out the door, "I'll meet you at the park then?"

"Yeah."

(time skip brought to you by dead brain cells)

Xay, was to say the least, dead. He had been solving a problem with the coding. His brain cells were probably all gone and his sleep-diverted brain didn't help. Apparently staying up all night to finish his work doesn't pay off. Especially if there's another problem with it. He stumbled as he walked over to his car, driving off to the park. It was a miracle that the police did not show up, as he almost crashed 3 times.

Even just getting up was tiring, he thought as he stood up. He found a bench and sat down, pratically collasping on the metal bench. The noise turned a few heads, but he couldn't care less. He looked around for a bit, before spotting Hels heading toward him.

Hels walked into the park to be greeted by a very sleep diverted Xay, crashing into his arms. "Hey Xay," he muttered to him as he placed a kiss on the top of his head. 

"Hey Hels. I'm tired, I want to go home."

 "Lets meet up with Bad first ok? Bit if you don't want to, we can head home."

Xay nodded,"It's fine, I can last a bit longer."

"You sure?" Xay nodded in reponse, so Hels led the two of them to Badtimes. They found Bad after a while of walking around. He was sitting at a bench, and smiled when he saw the couple approach.

"Hi guys, care to take a seat?"

"Sure," responded Hels.

They sat down, Ex and Hels next to each other with Bad at the right Hels. "So, how are you guys doing?"

"Fine" "Tired" said Hels and Xay at the same time, Bad chuckled at their immediate response. "So, I called you two here because Grian is setting up a party and he invited everyone, and by everyone, I mean everyone." 

"Ok," responded Hels, "So, when is it?"

As Hels and Bad talked, Xay started zoning out and leaned his head on Hels's shoulder. He fell asleep, his head dropping into Hels's lap. Hels look down in surprise, smiled a bit and continued his conversation BT. Ex shifted a bit and got comfortable in Hels's lap.

Hels cupped Xay's cheek and smiled as Xay's face clearly relaxed. He played with Xay's snowy white hair as he continued his conversation with Bad.  

After a while, Bad said he has to leave, so he left Hels and Xay alone in the bench, one of them asleep.