Overworked [Scarian]

Hello there, I'm here.

Tests and exams are taking over my life, so I might not have much time to write. You might notice the updates spreading out a bit more. :P

Also, don't depend on the Wattpad thing where it says when I last updated, I'm constantly going back and editing it, so just letting you guys know. 

But enough about me, let's get to these two idiots that were labeled in the title, shall we? 

WC: 1.5k 

TW: lost, overworking, sleepy, not able to confess, unhealthy sleeping schedule, dirty(?), panic (I seriously can't do trigger warnings, are these even considered trigger warnings?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Grian?" Scar asked empty base as he poked his head through the door. "Where is this guy? GRIAN!"

Scar wandered around Grian's base, looking through all his rooms to try and find the boy. But he was nowhere to be found. Where is he?? I need to tell him. I need to take Cub's advice. Otherwise, it might as well be stuck with me forever.

After a while of searching for Grian in his ginormous base, Scar gave up and decided to ask the other Hermits.

GoodTimeWithScar: has anyone seen Grain lately?

Docm77: no

GeminiTay: no

FalseSymmetry: lol grain, also no

GoodTimeWithScar: *Grian

Despite a few jokes, Scar was still really worried. No one has seen Grian? He tried to remember the last time he saw him. Thinking back a few days, he remembered when he was flying to Cub's to leave a note. He saw Grian working on his megabase. He looked tired, so Scar stopped mid-flight and tried to tell him to get some sleep. Grian was intent on building and refused to sleep. Scar still had to give the note to Cub, so he just flew off and decided to leave Grian be.

On his way back, he didn't see Grian, but he knew that Grian was online from his status on the server. He figured that Grian was finally going to sleep, and shook off his doubts. As Scar recalled this scene, he felt his communicator vibrate in his hands and looked down to see that Xisuma had responded.

XisumaVoid: I haven't seen him either, is anyone near his base? Maybe he has his communicator off.

GoodTimeWithScar: I'm at his base right now and I haven't seen him anywhere.

XisumaVoid: Who was the last one to see him?

XisumaVoid: @MumboJumbo? Have you seen Grian lately?

MumboJumbo: Oh, um I saw him yesterday, he said he was going to work on his base.

GoodTimeWithScar: That's odd, I haven't seen him.

Iskall85: I saw Grian flying to the shopping district this morning.

XisumaVoid: I'll go check out the shopping district since I'm near. If any of you have seen Grian lately in the afternoon, please let me know.

Docm77: Ok X

GoodTimeWithScar: Ok

MumboJumbo: k

He was seen by Iskall near the Shopping District. Surely that's a good sign. It at least means that Grian has been doing something other than working on his base. Although it's probably just restocking his shop. Scar knew that the guy was a workaholic, but he didn't know that he would work 3 nights in a row, or maybe he slept. Or maybe he did know that, it's Grian after all.