Can't [HEX]

Hi, hope ya'll doing well.

School's bit of a hassle, but homework's' worse [mainly cause I have classes outside of school :P ]

Welp [did you know that its supposed to be spelled whelp? I learned this like a week ago.]

Hope you enjoy and have a good day! :D

WC: 670

TW: panic [?]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xay opens his eyes, rubbing the sleep out of them. He sat up and winced as his back cracked a bit. He looked around, forgetting where he was for a second. Xay saw that he was in his room, his chair had Hels's jacket on it.

Huh, what? He remembered that last night he went out but not much afterward. He sat up straighter, when he noticed that Hels was sleeping next to him. Wha-

He shook his head, closing and opening his eyes again as he looked at Hels's sleeping figure. Slowly, the events of last night came back to him. He blushed as he remembered that he asked Hels to stay after they had gone out to a party together.

He looked back at Hels, his beautiful dirty blond hair stuck up a bit with his bedhead. His beautiful slightly tanned skin, his handsome figure laid sideways, facing Xay. Xay only blushed harder looking at his crush of 2 years.

They had been friends for quite a while, and it took Xay 4 months to realize that he had a crush on Hels. And this was with the help of Xisuma's constant teasing too. How it took so long, let's just say Xay was oblivious, or "too far in love" as X would say.

He looks so handsome, so calm, so pretty, so peaceful, so.... Stop Xay you can't have him as your boyfriend. You don't even know if he's gay or not. You don't even know if you like him for sure. Like sure Xisuma said you did, but he might have misread the situation, right? Yeah ok, no point trying to convince myself that I don't love Hels. He's just so beautiful and handsome and pretty and strong and...

This went on for 3 minutes until Xay ran out of synmons for pretty and beautiful. He would have gone on about his crush's personality, but he told himself that he was thinking too far. He shook his head and attempted to clear it of Hels.

He looked back at his friend and had a sudden rush of courage. Well, if he doesn't like me I should at least take the chance to kiss him, shouldn't I? Like all the books, unachieved love always has the lover have some kind of attempt at the crush. Come on Xay, at least try, it's not like it'll hurt. He looked at Hels, his fluffy hair, his freckled face, and couldn't help but to think of how it must feel to kiss him. He scooted closer to Hels, brushing his hair out of his eyes.

He hesitated, what if this were to break their current relationship? What if he hates me afterward, what if he will tell Xisuma and X will tease him for the rest of his life about this unachieved love? What if Hels woke up? What if someone came in? As Xay panicked he unintentionally leaned closer to Hels's face. As soon as he focused a bit again, he was inches from Hels's face, snapping him out of his thoughts. By then, he felt like he was on fire.

Hels cracked open one eye, his brilliant red eyes stared into Xay's. Xay froze, lovestruck. He could only stare further into Hels's eye, the sparkling red that was prettier than a ruby to him.

"So, are you going to do it or am I?" Hels asked, his morning voice low.

Xay blushed harder, now knowing that Hels was awake the whole time. He looked at Hels beneath him, he was still leaning over him. Suddenly, Hels reached up and pulled Xay down to him.

"This okay?" he whispered into Xay's ear. Xay nodded, allowing his thoughts to fly away. They kissed sweetly, their eyes closing. Xay sighed into the kiss, letting himself sink into Hels. He couldn't express how much he wanted this until now. Hels looked into Xay's eyes and hugged him. Xay hugged back, hiding his face in the crook of Hels's neck.

"I-I hope I don't mess anything up, but I want to let you know that I love you," Xay whispered, turning a bit red.

"Love you too, you idiot," Hels said, smiling as he ran a hand through Xay's snow white hair.