Washed-up [Etho and the Clockers]

Hey there, sorry for not uploading for so long. I'm really busy these days, with the last days of school coming up, there are a lot of tests, homework, and other stuff that I have to do. I'm going away for another week, so here's a longer chapter for the wait and for waiting. So sorry and thanks for being patient.

If you guys don't like the "hi friends" chapters for any reason, let me know and I can delete it if needed. If it isn't a problem, I might as well leave it. 

Anyways, there are spoilers for Limited Life (mainly the last episodes), and enjoy!

TW: pain, intense description of pain(?), mention of death, divorce, mentions of desperation, ghosts(?), too much noise, mentions of the brink of passing out, etho is washed up

WC: 1.8k (:0)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Impulse is going to come up the ladder, Grian is shooting him down slowly. But little does he know, Old Pops is coming up to avenge my death," Scar says, watching the scene unfold. 

"Oh, shoot," Grian says. "I'm in real trouble now with no arrows. and no food"

"You are, Dad's coming to avenge my death!" Scar says, even though he knew Grian couldn't hear him.

"He's in trouble now, he's got no arrows," Cleo comments. 

"And food?" Bdubs asks, checking to make sure he didn't miss anything. 

"And no food," Cleo confirms. 

"Oh gosh, Oh (old?) Snappers is coming, here he comes!" Scar said excitedly, watching as Etho crossed the bridge toward Grian. 

"Hah, Oh (old?)Snappers," Bdubs laughs, the new nickname for their dad was certainly something. 

"I can rebuild," Grian mumbles, too caught up in his own desperations to see Etho coming. 

"Oh my god, he's got the high ground," Scar says, watching intensely. Etho ran towards Grian, standing atop a tall wooden tower.  

"Hey, Grian!" Etho called, firing a firework at him. Grian built up defenses as soon as he saw Etho. He didn't want to die just yet. 

"Hey dude, want to play it cool? You want to play it cool? You know they've got a lot more time than me dude!" Grian said desperately, jumping to try and see what Etho was doing over the 3-block tall defense that he built up. 

"Hey, you want to enact the sword? " Etho asked.

" I do, I DO!" Grian said, his voice going higher. He suddenly remembered what happened in the first episode, where Etho promised to be Grian's sword. 

"Yes okay!" Etho said with a laugh.

"I want to enact the sword!" Grian said, the realization hitting him. 

"The sword comes out. We're now best buds," Etho said happily, watching Grian jump in excitement. 

"What?? Wowowow, what's happening?" Scar said, in his very Scar voice. 

"No way," Bdubs says. 

"I want to enact the sword! Oh my goodness!" Grian repeats.

"This is like Anakin Obiwan getting together?" Scar asked, clearly confused.

"This has come full circle!" Grian says, still not able to believe the turn of events. 

"Can't betray the family again!" Scar rages.