Sick [Beeftho]

Hi, Iris here; this is my first story so don't expect much :P

Some Beeftho for ya'll out there. 

Enjoy!

WC: 533 [not including this note] [It's short I know ;-;]

TW: Sickness, dizziness 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  "Hey, what happened?" Beef asked as Etho entered his house. Etho looked sick, he was swaying on his feet and leaning against the shoe rack when he lost balance.

"I I feealtt dizzzyatwork," Etho said or at least attempted to. His words slurred together and looked like he was about to pass out. His breathing came in wheezes, unsteady and unstable.

"Come on, let's lay you down."

Beef helped Etho up the stairs to his room as Etho trembled feverishly, leaning heavily on Beef's shoulder. They made their way up the stairs, Etho's legs shook as he tried to walk himself.

"Hey, Etho don't, I don't mind, let's just get to your room, ok?" Beef said, making his way to Etho's room while half carrying Etho himself.

Etho whined at the fact he was being helped up the stairs but let Beef carry him to his room.

He didn't want to admit it, but he could feel his heart racing inside of his chest as he climbed the stairs that were already taking more effort than normal for him to be able to move like this.

When they got to his room, Beef set Etho down on his bed and took a seat next to Etho. "Do you want anything to drink? Or eat maybe?"

"No.. Thank you, Beef." He managed to say through clenched teeth, trying to regulate his breathing.

Etho sat in silence, not knowing what else to do besides sit in silence. He didn't realize how long it had been until Beef spoke again.

"Do you have a fever?" Beef asked, reaching over with a wet cloth, and holding it up to Etho's forehead.

"Mmmm... It's still kinda hot though," Etho replied, closing his eyes as Beef held the cloth against his skin. He heard Beef chuckle.

Etho opened one eye to look at Beef, who was sitting beside him and playing with his hair.

"I'll take care of that, alright? Don't worry about it." Etho could hear the gentle tone in Beef's voice. He smiled weakly.

"Thanks," Etho said after a moment of silence between them both. Beef nodded before getting back up to leave the room, closing the door behind him quietly.

Etho closed his eyes and sighed, feeling exhausted despite having gotten only three hours of sleep over the past two nights. Beef's bed is soft and warm.

When Etho awoke from sleep sometime later, he felt his head pounding, but it wasn't nearly as bad as the last time.

Etho looked around the dark room, he couldn't see much except for a few stars shining outside. Etho moved to stand up but he immediately fell back down onto the sheets, groaning as he did so.

"Etho!" Beef said, opening Etho's door, and walking into the room. Etho looked at him blearily as Beef ran to Etho's side.

"Etho, oh gosh-" Beef said, putting his hands on Etho's shoulders. Etho winced slightly, but he didn't complain. "You're burning up!" Etho closed his eyes as Beef lifted Etho's shirt and exposed his back. "Oh Etho..."

Etho opened his eyes when Beef placed a cool rag on his back.

"It feels really good..." Etho whispered quietly. Etho closed his eyes and listened to Beef's breathing. "Thank you," Etho said, smiling weakly. Etho reached out to take Beef's hand. Beef took Etho's hand back into his own.

There was another pause of silence before Etho spoke up again. "I'm sorry. For all of this..." Etho looked away from Beef, embarrassed that he'd brought such trouble to his friend. "

"Don't worry about it Etho, I'm here to help you."