Morning [HEX] PT2

I'm so bad at coming up with titles-

Anyway, this is part 2 of Sleepy [ish], I wanted a morning scene I guess.

[I know the first one was bad it was from a long time ago, I just decided to post it since this one was planned to be a part 2 of that :P]

Hope you enjoy!! :D

WC: 1000 :)

TW: fourth wall break, bumping into chairs [i cant do TWs .-.]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Xay?" Hels asked as he woke. Looking around, he saw the white ball of fluff curled up next to him, one eye opened.

"Yeah?" Xay replied, his tone sleepy.

"Just wanted you to know that it's a Saturday and you don't have work today," Hels said fondly, putting his arm across Xay and holding him close.

"I can sleep in?" questioned Xay, rubbing his eyes and curling up to Hels.

Hels smiled and looked at Xay's red eyes. "Yes, you can love,  just remember we have a party to attend this evening." Xay hummed and cuddled further into Hels chest. Soon after Xay fell asleep.

Hels looked at Xay and drew circles on his back with his hand. He held his hand and gave it a little squeeze, "Sleep honey, you deserve it," he whispered, careful not to wake his boyfriend up. He also fell asleep beside him, holding his hand.

–--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was one in the morning when Hels woke up. The first thing he saw was Xay's red eyes staring up at him. Hels jumped a bit then settled back down.

"Oh my Xay, your eyes can be so scary sometimes," Hels said, his voice raspy.

"Sorry," Xay said, wrapping his arms around Hels.

"Don't be, I was just commenting, any other situation your eye are beautiful, they're like red gems," Hels whispered.

"Now come on, let's get some food shall we?" Hels said, changing the subject.

"Mk, I want waffles," Xay said, his head buried in Hels's chest from the comment earlier.

Hels chuckled," Always waffles isn't it?"

"Waffles are good!" Xay insists.

"Mhm, they are, but don't you get sick of them?" ask Hels getting up with Xay still clinging to him.

Xay loosened his grip a bit," Not with all the different toppings you can put on it. Also, waffles are buff pancakes, therefore better." Xay claimed.

"Heh, never thought about it like that. Come on Xay, let's get food then we can cuddle all you want, ok?" Hels says. Xay got off Hels and then flopped back on the bed. Hels got up to cook the food while Xay laid on the bed rolling around.

"Xay, there's food," Hels said, alerting Xay. Xay immediately sat up and rushed to the kitchen. He sat on the table, staring menacingly at the food. "Heh, you're so cute when you do that," he said as he patted Xay's head.

Xay looked up at him with his cute red eyes, "Food?" Hels smiled and ran his hand through Xay's snow-white hair. Hels walked to get the plate of waffles. Xay's eyes sparkled with hunger. Hels got his food and the various toppings that you can put on waffles. Hels sat next to Xay and put his food down.

"So, ready for the party today?" Hels asked, putting whipping cream on his waffles.

"What party- oh the one that Grian is organizing?" Xay asked, his mouth covered with the sweet whipping cream.

"Yeah, that one, I hope no one spikes the punch," answered Hels, remembering what happened last time. That was awkward, and not so good, thought Hels. Xay hummed in agreement, his mouth full.

Xay swallowed and said," The last time-"

"We don't talk about that," Hels cut him off, "That is off limits Xay."

Xay giggled mischievously and said," But the readers need to kn-" Wait- STOP! XAY! BAD BOY! Ah, shoot- the fourth wall went down. Author glared at Xay, "Now look at what you've done."

"You're breaking the fourth wall more," Xay shot back.

"Oh- wait- oh no, ANYWAYS back to the story ignore the intermission(?)"  The author looks at the giant crack in the fourth wall and duct tapes it. Hopefully, it's fixed now.

"That was weird," Hels said, ending the conversation. [oh- thank god] *Hels glares at author* [author holds hands up and slides out of story through the small hole that's still in the wall.]

"So, is there a theme for the party? Or did Grian just get bored?" Xay asked. 

"I think Grian just got bored, he seems like that type of person," Hels answered. Xay hummed and sat back. Unfortunately, this chair didn't have a backrest. So- CRASH, Xay fell off the chair.

"Are you okay?" Hels asked getting to the floor to help Xay sit up.

"I'm fine, just a little bump," Xay said sitting up. His hair was all sticking up all over the place. He rubbed his head a bit to try to get rid of the pain. Hels also kissed the top off Xay's head to "help" deal with the pain. In the heat of the moment, Xay blushed and knocked over the chair.

"Owww," Xay said, the chair falling on him.

"Oh my, love, you're just getting hit by everything today," Hels commented, smirking a bit. He held his hand out to help Xay up. Xay hummed in agreement, grabbing Hels's hand.

Xay gasped with surprise as Hels swept him into a hug, spinning him close to him. With this, Xay turned red.

Hels snickered and kissed the top of Xay's head, "You're so cute when you're blushing." To that, Xay turned into a tomato. "You full now?" Xay nodded, leaning his head against Hels's chest. "Want to watch a movie or something?"

"Hamilton!" Xay said excitedly, his face slowly going back to the normal pale color.

"Alright, I'll clean up and you get it set up, ok?" Xay nodded, kissed Hels on the cheek awkwardly, and went off to get the musical set up for them to watch.

Hels chuckled as he watched his boyfriend go off. He then stacked the plates and put them near the sink. By the time Hels had finished, Xay was putting popcorn into the microwave. Beep, the microwave sounded as Xay pressed the button.

Deciding to tease Xay once again, Hels sneaked up behind him and tackled him in a hug.

"AH- Hels! Blsfdjk-" Xay exclaimed in surprise.

Hels snickered," You get so easily scared Xay."

Xay mumbled something that Hels didn't hear and sank into Hels's touch.

"Alright, let's get to the movie now," Xay said, more clearly this time.  

They sat down, cuddling and enjoying the movie/musical.