Void [EX angst]

Hello there! :)

This is part one a part of a series. I have no idea how long will last. If it ends up going for too long, it might become a book of its own. Just letting you guys know in case. There is more to it that I want to write so it might happen.

Also, I wanted to play around with first-person pov, but the third person is probably easier to understand and write in. Let me know if you peoples have any opinions on which you want to read. 

Enjoy!

WC: 600 :)

TW: cuts, taunting, mind control, control over body, guilt, intrusive thoughts

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xisuma:

For three years, EX has been trying to take over my server. I don't know why, EX just turned on the Hermits one day and tried to burn the server down. I assumed that EX had gone crazy or something. I banned EX after I tried to forgive and change my brother. But none of it worked.

So now EX was probably in another server, hopefully not trying to get into my server to cause damage. Although I did feel incredibly guilty for banning my own brother, I told myself it was for the good of the server. No more harmful pranks, everything peaceful, Hermits thriving.

EX:

EX was floating in the void. At least he was now back in his own mind. He knew his brother didn't know that the watchers were controlling him. He had tried to fight back, to try and redo everything, to earn X's forgiveness that X tried to give. But they couldn't, the watchers took over control every time they tried to talk to X, or whenever anyone interacted with him.

It's all your fault. You let them take control the first time. You let a Voice in your head take over you. HA- imagine. You're an idiot, X was right to ban you. The things you let them do to your brother and his friends. Like, there's no way that it's that hard to control voices in your head.

The void's constant taunting was taking over EX's thoughts. He had been in the void long enough to know that the things that the void said were all half true. But being there for so long also made some of those thoughts get into his head. He couldn't think straight with all the voices around him. The watchers weren't controlling him anymore, that was the only good thing about being in the void.

Whether the watchers just didn't want to control him or they couldn't, EX was grateful that they had control of his actions. As for the void, they couldn't fight that. It would only end badly for him. He was covered in cuts and bruises from past attempts to try and fight the void.

He had tried to talk back to the void, tell the void that all that it said wasn't true, but they got slapped in the face for that. He had tried to tell the void that they wouldn't listen and cover his ears to prevent the void's intrusive voice from getting to him, but they got 5 cuts on his hand before the pain was too much for him. Of course, that was only 2 times, they had tried countless ways to try to stop or get out of the void. But the void only got louder and more absurd with what it was saying.

EX had no control here, it only reminded him of how useless they were. Stuck in the middle of nowhere floating, having the void taunt and attack him; and if they were to return at some point, the watchers would for sure take over him and use him.

EX had decided long ago that if they were to go back to the Hermitcraft server, they would tell Xisuma his problem. No matter what; because his brother deserved to know why his server would be in flames or blown up the moment his other twin joined. And if they weren't able to reach X, well, they haven't thought that far. It wasn't very likely anyway. It's not like someone just knows that he was being mind-controlled by watchers and decides to tell Xisuma.