And that is enough [YHS!Grian] PT1

Hey peoples :D

How you all doing? Hope it's going well. :)

So, I'm back and this is a realistic fiction story i had to write for school and i just subbed in names. Which means, that there are quite a few things that are wrong and it is incredibly ooc. But, it works, and I haven't posted in a while so I figured I might as well. 

This is kinda YHS, but it is not as bad, and well, was written for school. So, really, this is like the most good version of YHS I've ever seen/read lol. 

 Well, without further ado, Enjoy! :D [also is there is a part 2 I'll post next week] 

WC: 2366 

TW: toxic friends, homework overload, bad social skills, mentions of blood, panic attack, hyperventilating

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Don't I have enough problems? Grian thought as he wrote down the homework for his History class. He had so much homework to get done today, and on top of that, Sam was still on him for not talking to Taurtis. I can't even get a 'hi' out before things get too awkward. How am I meant to properly talk to her? About Sam's friendship with her? Grian sighed as he thought about Sam.

He was mad at him again for not helping her, which was his fault. But, it frustrated him. He should've helped, if he'd got his work done earlier, or even just helped him first, then this wouldn't be a problem. Not everything is about you, he told himself, repeating what Sam had told him. Your friends should be more important than homework, it's common sense. Frowning, he looked at the homework he had to get done. The teachers should at least lessen the homework load. That way we can actually put our friends first. Not everything is about you. You're just slow at doing work. And you know how much you procrastinated on that math practice test? It's no wonder you're having a problem with the load of homework.

The bell rang and he snapped out of his thoughts, quickly gathering up his things, he headed out of the classroom with the crowd, wondering if he should still meet up with Sam during lunch. He walked to the lunch line, which was really long. Noticing Taurtis in the line, he quietly waved to them, which led to them walking over to him. Panic started to get in his mind, not sure whether to start a conversation or to just awkwardly stand in line with them.

"Hi Grian, I heard you and Sam got into a fight," they said casually, walking up next to him.

"Hi," Grian said, not sure how to respond. "Uh, yeah we did." He fiddled with his drawstrings, wanting to sink into the ground and melt away from the attention. He wasn't even sure if they ever had a conversation with them before this. Why would Taurtis even want to talk to him?

"Honestly I don't get Sam sometimes, why do you even let him treat you that way? That's why I broke up our relationship by the way. I'm guessing he wants you to talk to me to be his friend again?" they said, leaning against the wall of the cafeteria where they were standing. Sam's not mean, He thought, but didn't bother to correct them. Grian nodded quickly, relieved that he didn't have to start the conversation or bring up Sam.

Taurtis sighed, waving their hand discreetly. "Tell Him I'm done helping him with his homework and problems. Actually, if you don't want to tell her, I can. Are you better with that?" they asked, tilting their head, looking at his expression.

Grian blinked in shock, why would Taurtis offer such a thing? He nodded, whispering a quiet thank you. Taurtis smiled and walked towards the person in front of them, following the slow-moving line forward. They both got their lunches, Taurtis making idle conversation and Grian responding with short answers.