What have I just walked upon? [Zed & HEX]

Hey ev'rybody :D  [yes I watch etho :) ]

Hope you're all doing well, I try to update once a week but sometimes it does go off course :P. [get your snacks :) ]

Anyways, let's get on with it, shall we? Enjoy! :D

TW: Fighting, swords, a character out of breath, spying [kinda stalking ngl-], taking pictures of people who don't know that they are being watched [how do I shorten that], heart rate rising, mentions of armour, mentions of alter ego/opposite of another

WC: 831

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zedaph travelled to the nether through Xisuma's portal, figuring that it was the best way to find the Helsmit he was looking for. He needed to complete his Zedvancement I Try I Spy. Technically he didn't need to get the Helsmits, but he figured that he might as well try if they were on. Bonus pictures and points won't hurt.

Sneaking around, he came upon a small house made of nether bricks and basalt bricks. It looked pretty cosy and decently fireproof. Zed sneaked around the house, hiding behind trees and bushes, looking for the Helsmit. Using his spyglass, he peered into the window. There was not a person in the house.

But what interested Zed was the armour on the armour stand. There was a red armour that Evil X usually wore, there. Now, why would he take the armour off? Unless he has two? Why would he have two? Questions ran through Zedaph's head as he stared into the house. Shaking out of it, he focused on the task at hand.

Sneaking around towards the back of the house, he heard the sound of metal banging and clashing against each other. Surely Evil X wasn't injured and fighting mobs right? Now alerted and concerned, Zed quickly sneaked to turn the corner and see what was going on. He quickly made his way behind a bush and saw a clearing in front. He aimed his spyglass at the moving figures and observed what was going on.

Oh, Evil X was sparring Hels. They were both wearing iron armour, probably to make the fight fair. That's why EX's red armour was in the house. He watched in wonder as the two fought against each other, swords blocking and attacking, clashing together.

Zed whispered narrating for his viewers to put in his episode, mentally noting that this was probably going to be in the next episode. "Hels swings at EX, but EX blocks. Oh no, EX swung back, turning his sword up, and they got above Hels's. EX uses he/them right? Oh, he lands a hit, knocking Hels off balance. Hels recovers before EX can process, and he immediately knocks EX's sword out of their hands. Damn, Hels is strong. The sword flies away, and Hels pins EX to the ground. Wow, that was fast. Barely able to catch up," Zed said, taking a breath. Yes, he said that all in one breath.

He watched in silence as he saw the two breathing heavily, Hels pinning EX to the ground. Then, Zed heard EX groan, collapsing on the ground. Hels chuckled, but he didn't stand up. He's seen enough comebacks from EX to know that just because they collapsed didn't mean that they couldn't fight.

"I give up, you can get off me now," EX said, voicing Hels's thoughts. Hels smiled smugly, standing up straight and lending a hand out for EX. EX grabbed the hand, pulling himself up.

From his hiding spot, Zed took a few pictures. That will do, but he didn't leave. He stayed behind, taking his chances to see what would happen to the two after their fight. Will they start fighting again? Will they yell at each other? Will they kill each other? The possibilities were endless. It was definitely worth it if he got discovered.

"Want to go for another or should we head back?" Hels asked, adjusting his helmet and taking it off. This surprised Zed a lot, he had never seen Wels take his helmet off. Maybe it was because they are polar opposites, Zed thought. Hels didn't actually look half bad, he had blonde hair, similar to Wels, and looked pretty much the same as Wels. Apart from the blood-red eyes that scanned the area when Zed accidentally made a sound.

"I'm tired," EX said, going over to pick his sword up. Zed panicked a moment but released saw that Hels attention was shifted back to EX. Oh crap! EX was heading his way! Zed squished into a small ball, holding his breath until he heard EX go away. He stayed in that position for another few seconds and peeked his head out.

He looked up and when he saw Hels holding EX and kissing his hand, he almost screamed. NO WAY! His heart beat in his chest so loudly, he wondered if the pair could hear it. So, were they a couple? Zed almost fell over to the floor, his mind racing and heart beating. Did Xisuma and Wels know? Did anyone else know?

After he calmed down, he dared to look back at the two and saw EX pull his helmet off and peck Hels on the cheek. Zedaph took a few photos of the two and sneaked back towards Xisuma's portal. He was smiling madly, thinking of all the ways he could bring this up to the other Hermits. Especially Wels and X. What did I just come upon? Zed thought sarcastically, running away into X-eye-suma's nether portal.