Nutella Stranger [HEX] PT2

This is part 2 of the Stranger [Xay and (guess who)].

Hi there, its been a while. :P

So I've been busy but chipped away on part 2 of this so it's here. How you guys doing? 

Enjoy this chapter!

It's a bit longer than my other ones so I hope you peoples like it! :D

WC: 1.8 k

TW: mention of blood, lack of sleep, confusion, mentions of some fight or something [I have no idea how to describe trigger warnings and stuff]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thinking about it, Xay wondered why their brain wasn't in fight or flight mode. It probably should be seeing that there is a random person eating Nutella with a bunch of blood everywhere sitting on their kitchen floor. Maybe the lack of sleep was getting to them. They looked at the clock hanging above the door frame and saw it was 2 am. The lack of sleep was probably getting to them.

Noticing the pile of metal next to them, Xay noticed it was silver, red, and shiny. Really shiny. There were a lot of "what, why, when, where, how" questions running through Xay's head. None of them formed into actual sentences that Xay said.

Looking at the metal thing that they thought was a trash can appeared to be a helmet like an old-fashioned knight one. Xay looked back at the pile of metal and figured it was part of the armour that the stranger was wearing.

"Are you okay?" Xay asked, knowing that they probably weren't but asked anyway. Blood splattered their clothes at the spots with holes in them and the pile of armour had dark red splatters all over it.

"Yeah I'm fine, you know Harry Potter?" The stranger asked, confusing Xay.

"Yeah?" Xay confirmed hesitantly, not sure where this was going to lead.

"Well, in Harry Potter, Remus Lupin said 'Eat this, you'll feel better,' while giving Harry chocolate. So surely it works even if I'm not eating a chocolate frog," the stranger reasoned, spooning another spoonful of chocolate into their mouth. Xay couldn't argue with their logic so they just shrugged and watched the stranger eat their Nutella.

"My name is Xay, by the way. They/them if you will," Xay said, feeling a bit awkward watching a random person in their kitchen eating Nutella.

"Nice, Hels. He/him," the stranger, that Xay can now put a name to, straightening his back and then slouching again after hearing the satisfying crack in his back.

"Ok, so, Hels, where does it hurt the most?" Xay asked, pausing a lot. They looked Hels up and down again, trying to figure out where it would most likely hurt the most.

"Everywhere, but the chocolate makes it better," Hels said, wincing as he tries to stretch his legs. They have been trying to make conversation and figure out what was going on for the past 20-30 minutes.

Xay stared into his eyes half threatening and half concerned for a good 5 seconds and then turned to their cabinets. Hels's eyes followed him and watched them open their cabinet. Curious, he asked, "What are you doing?" Xay turned back around holding a first aid kit and headed back towards Hels.

"Helping you," Xay said, taking out bandages, wipes, disinfectants, and the good old band-aids. "Chocolate helps, but you should actually take care of the wounds if they are physical too," Xay said. Looking Hels up and down, they evaluated the wounds and sat down across from him.

Hels looked at the stuff and put his chocolate down. He was already halfway through the can and the sugar was starting to get to him. He took off his sweater, leaving him in a t-shirt showing most of his wounds and a lot of scars running up and down his arms. There was also a lot of dried blood staining his white shirt.