Chapter 5 - Misunderstanding

"I knew something felt off." Rebecca said with a small smirk, a bead of sweat rolling down her cheek. "What guild are you from? Not just anyone can sneak up on me like that. And I don't recognize you guys from any local guilds."

"I don't think you're in any position be asking any questions. Though I'm surprised that you were able to sense our presence. Impressed even. Is that why you were so confident attacking our ward?" Kakashi asked calmly, reading the small book in his free hand, though you could tell that he was ready for any sudden movement from the female guild master.

She let's out a small chuckle at this. "I guess you saw through me, huh? I would've never guessed that you'd actually let my attack through without moving a muscle. Did you know I harbored no ill intent, or were you just confident in his ability to dodge?"

Kakashi gave her an eye smile at this. "Oh believe me, one of my students wanted to move. But we knew better." The sound of Naruto getting hit in the back of the head by a irate Sakura could be heard before Kakashi continued. "Now....state your name and business. What do you want with our friend here?" He asked with a bit more of an edge to his tone.

Rebecca slowly raised her hands in a surrendering motion. "My name's Rebecca Washington, leader of the Black Hawk Guild. I also go by Rebecca of the Dragon Fist. May I know whom I'm speaking with? Are you the one who defeated that dungeon break?"

Kakashi simply let's out a small hum in thought at this. "My name's.... Not important. I'm just an old dog who should've died a long time ago. And the one who defeated defeated those creatures was none other than....Hmm.... On second thought, you don't need to know that~" He says with another one of his patented eye smiles.

"Oh? Is that so?" She says, a small grin splitting her face before the ground beneath them suddenly exploded, sending Kakashi somersaulting backwards.

He landed in a small crouch, sticking to the far wall of the room as he readied his kunai and raised his headband as dust filled the room. Naruto and the others made sure their captives didn't move as a red glow began filled the room.

The dust slowly cleared to reveal Rebecca with a glowing red aura around her. "Well I don't have time to be playing 20 questions with some unknown asshole who got the drop on me! Now! Release your hostages or else!" She snaps, cracking her knuckles as a red dragon, made of her energy, swirled to life around her.

"Talk is cheap! Kick her ass, Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto suddenly exclaimed, only to be silenced by another hit to the back of his head by Sakura.

"I swear, Naruto! Kakashi comes back for a few days and you're back to acting like a kid again!" Sakura snaps, clearly irritated.

Sasuke simply watches with his eyes activated, ready to jump in at any moments notice.

Kakashi prepared himself to do just that, only for Puck, who finally managed to shake off his shock, to suddenly appear in between them. He held his arms out in a stopping motion towards both of them. "Hold it! I think there's been a HUGE misunderstanding here!" He exclaims, causing both parties to blink in surprise.

______________________________
1 Hour of Explaining Later~

Both parties involved had the nerve to look sheepish, not being able to look Puck in the eyes as he stood above them, giving them all a hard look like a parent scolding a bunch of children. His hands were on his hips, and the only person who was not currently sitting cross legged in front of him, was the doctor who could only look on in shock at the strongest woman on the planet being scolded by what he could only say was a young man, not even out of college.

"But in my defense....!" Rebecca starts.

"You don't have a defense! God! I can't believe I have to be the one to explain how the world works to a fully grown woman! I'M A FUCKING SHUT IN FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!" Puck exclaims, interrupting Rebecca mid sentence.