Filler Chapter - Puck Meets a Karen

(Author's Note: Hey everyone! I know it's been a while, but I'm back to deliver this quick message about my continuation of this series! As well as an explanation for my sudden disappearance! You see, as I've mentioned before, I have a rather weird brain.... Both my schizophrenia and depression have maid it so that I haven't been feeling like getting out of bed for anything.... I know that's just an excuse, but that's all I can really blame it on.... Well, other than that I haven't had the energy or motivation to play, but I'll try for you guys. You guys are the reason why I want to keep writing, I've met a lot of cool people on here and I want to make you guys happy. And so, with that, let's get into this! Hope you enjoy it! 💜)
___________________________________________

Puck wasn't doing anything special for once.

He was given some time to himself after everything that's happened at the Awakener's Bureau....

And, by God, he was going to enjoy it!

So what better way to enjoy your day off than to just lazily relax in a park?!

Which I where we found our protagonist, sitting at a bench in his local park.

It wasn't anything too big or grandiose, but it had a pond, a playground, a few benches and trees scattered about, and a single long winding path that went through the middle of it.

Puck would frequently sit in the park before he became an awakener, especially since it sat only a few blocks away from his apartment.

Plus, it was the only place that he would visit outside the usual store and cafe he visited every now and again for the bare necessities.

The less social interaction the better.

But he must admit, ever since becoming a Awakener, his confidence was back to the point where he didn't feel nervous being in a social environment.

In fact....

He rather enjoyed it.

All the attention and praise he received while being the latest S Ranked awakened....

Was a huge, and much needed, ego boost!

"But despite all that.... I've missed this...." Puck mumbled to himself as he sunk into the old, wooden, park bench.

He closed his eyes and simply enjoyed the summer sun that was beating down on his face.

If he were a normal person, he'd try to avoid the sun at all cost seeing as how it could easily raise one's temperature past the, already scorching, 92°f that it was outside at the moment.

But to an awakener with dragon blood coursing through his veins....

This was nothing!

Puck was literally vibing and couldn't be happier with the time he had by himself.

That was....

Until an unknown shadow suddenly blocked the sun from view, causing him to crack open an eye on confusion.

"Huh....?"

"So you're this so called 'new super rookie'?! Hmf, you don't look like much to me!" An extremely annoying, nasally, and stuck up voice assaulted Puck's ears.