Chapter 35 Preview

"When all else fails.... I can always count on you....right? My lucky...."

"....Gacha!"

~System~

Congratulations on accessing the "Gacha Lottery" for the first time!

Time will be frozen for the remainder period

Please wait a moment while the user's information is reviewed in order to provide the best results....

Success!

You have now been connected to the Gacha Lottery Network!

Since this is your first time accessing the network, you will receive one free Gacha Ticket with increased chances of a high tier unit being drawn!

Original Gacha Rates:
F - 15%
E - 10%
D - 5%
C - 2%
B - 0.5%
A - 0.0025%
S - 0.000010%
SS - 0.000000005%
SSS - ???
UR - Impossible

Improved Rates:
F - 55%
E - 45%
D - 25%
C - 15%
B - 10%
A - 5%
S - 2%
SS - 1%
SSS - 0.5%
UR - 0.0025%

Would you like to use your Super Gacha Ticket?
Y/N

~System~

"My luck has never failed me before.... My friends used to call me a gambling addict.... They told me that I just didn't know when to stop.... That I was a risk taker.... Especially when I drew something good, I'd throw it away just to draw again and try for something better.... But this time.... I'm really feeling lucky!"

(He's talking about how in most Gacha games nowadays they give you a free limited 10 draw where you're able to resummon if you didn't like the thing you summoned, however they usually have a limit.)

~System~

Congratulations and good luck with your summons!

May the odds forever be in your favor!

.
.
.
.
.
.

The title, "God of Gacha" affects your summoning rates!

Congratulations on summoning ______!

Please come again next time!

~System~

"....Guess this Luck stat does something after all! Don't you think so, ____?"

BOING~!

BOING~!

"KEHEHEHE~~! Whatever you say, captain!"

BA-DA~

BA-DA~

BA-DUMP~!

BA-DA~

BA-DA~

BA-DUMP~!

"I don't know about you, captain.... But my heart definitely feels like it's skipping a beat!"

End of preview~

___________________________________________

Author's Note - Now I know what you guys are thinking, and yes. I decided it was about time to add the "Gacha" back into "Gacha No Life"! And this was a perfect excuse to do it! Don't worry! The next chapter will be uploaded soon!