Chapter 34 Preview - The Gods aren't Ready/ Update - Author's Notes

~System~

Congratulations! The system has been successfully updated!
.
.
.
.
.
.
⚠️ WARNING! ⚠️

Your class known as "Gacha (Humanoid)" is beginning to forcefully evolve!

⚠️ WARNING! ⚠️

The system is currently trying to forcefully halt this process....

❗ Error! ❗

This process cannot be halted!
.
.
.
.
.
.

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have successfully earned the forbidden title: "Gacha? Who Needs That When I Have an Army?"

A new class has been created!

Your class, "Gacha (Humanoid)" has successfully evolved into the new God Tier Class, XXXXX
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~System~
___________________________________________

End Chapter Preview~

Author's Note - So.... I was thinking about setting up a Patreon for our lovely readers at home. You don't have to subscribe of course, but i was thinking about using the money to commission art for some of our characters. Who knows? Maybe an animation or two can be made depending on how much we get?

Anyway, that's it. I'll now have to try and muster up the energy to complete this next chapter....

And again, sorry for the late uploads, I know that I always usually have an excuse.... And I do.... I'm turning 22 on July 31st, and my grandfather has been diagnosed with cancer.... So I've been dealing with all that....

Anyway, I hope you guys have been well at least <3

See ya next upload~!

Oh! And P.S. Puck is gonna get more OP, sure, but we haven't even seen the main enemy yet! ;D

New~

P.P.S, btw, what do you guys think of me maybe skipping to the end of this story? Cause I feel like I've prolonged it enough and I should maybe focus on making a new one or perhaps even a sequel! Cause, not gonna lie, all the steam and excitement I had for this story is pretty much gone at this point.