Chapter 8 - Awakener Exam: Part 3

The red haired guild master immediately dropped the bag of popcorn at the sight of the white cloud of smoke. "Shit! Fuck! Shit! Shit! Fucking hell! Please be okay, kid! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!"

Billy kept cursing under his breath as he exploded towards Puck's location like a guided missile, hoping the entire time that the new and first potential S Rank Gacha user died in his watch.

He soon realized his worries were unneeded and unfounded as a humongous red tail swung out from the smoke cloud, catching him off guard and throwing him a distance away.

__________________
Back With Puck~

Puck had to shield his eyes once the cloud of smoke had appeared, but upon opening his eyes....

He soon came to realize that he was no longer standing on the ground, which caused a small knowing smile to grace his face.

"Thanks for answering my call.... Kurama."

A sudden soul shattering roar suddenly blew the the smoke cloud away, revealing a unbelievably massive, fiery red, nine tailed fox.

Puck crossed his arms triumphantly as he stood atop the vulpine bijuu.

He was seriously debating whether or not to summon this or a character from an entirely different series like Dragon Ball....

But he doesn't think he could handle that at the moment. He'd probably fanboy to the point of embarrassment, and he doesn't want to show that side to the examiner.

Especially since he'll definitely report it back to the Awakener Bureau....

"Yeah....that's not something I want on my record.... Especially when I have such a good reputation already!"

His thoughts were interrupted as a quick movement from the giant kitsune knocked him off his feet. He watched with amusement as the fox easily knocked the reapers away like flies, a vicious smile making it's way onto his face.

"Man! No wonder why Madara and Obito love summoning you to wreak havoc! You're so fucking good at it!" He exclaims with a laugh before finally taking in the landscape around him.

The dungeon wasn't that big, in fact, the forest that he was in was just barely the outskirts before it bled into a massive cemetery with a humongous mausoleum at the center.

The mausoleum itself gave off a every vibe and Puck could already see the army of high ranking undead waiting for him from his new vantage point.

"That's probably where the boss is...." He mumbled to himself before his eyes suddenly light up as an idea pops in his head.

A massive grins splits Puck's face as he taps the fox's head to get it's attention. "Hey, Kurama! You see that over there?" He points at the massive mausoleum as the fox follows his line of sight. "You think you could fire full powered a tailed beast ball at it from here?"

The fox gave Puck a massive toothy grin in response before releasing a low demonic chuckle. "For the first time since I can remember.... I'm actually glad to be summoned for once! You're alright, kit! Just don't push your luck! I don't know how you know my name, but you're lucky that I'm in a good mood!" The massive fox exclaims in a deep and intimidating voice before beginning to power up a massive purple ball of destructive energy, all nine of it's long red tails curling up to help empower the ball of energy.

Puck couldn't feel any maliciousness from the massive fox's words, but he still took them to heart. He somehow knew though that deep down....

The fox had opened it's heart up to him. He didn't know if it was because he summoned it or if the fox genuinely thought of him as a comrade.