Chapter 20 - Learning the Ropes

"WELCOME, DEAR HERO, TO THE KINGDOM OF THE GODDESS OF LIGHT, SILVABELL....!"

Those were the words that graced his ears as soon as he regained some sense of self.

Upon finally opening his eyes, he was met with a massive cathedral like throne room.

And sitting upon said throne, was a man that look d like he was in his late 40s.

You could tell just by looking at his scar covered face, that he was once a great warrior.

His head rested on his fist, his eerie yellow eyes leveling an uninterested look down at Puck's form.

He wore ornamental black and gold armor with clawed gauntlets.

A white furred cape was loosely draped over his shoulders and a golden crown sat lazily on his long greying black hair.

He looked old and long past the age to pick up a sword, but the aura that he was admitting....

It didn't befit a king.

No.

It was like Puck was looking at a old wolf who had yet to lose its fangs.

Puck was soon dragged from his thoughts by a young blonde haired girl in her early to mid teens.

She wore a outfit fit for a high priestess.

He never thought that he'd see someone pull off an all white dress, but Puck had to admit that there shouldn't be anyone related to the church wearing such revealing clothing.

"Greetings great warrior! I know you must be incredibly confused at the moment, but could you please do us the favor of saying the word 'status'." She says in rather silky and motherly voice.

This completely caught Puck off guard.

"Huh, so they know what a status is here....makes sense I guess." He thought to himself before he let out a small sigh as he stood to his feet.

"Of course. Status." Puck said politely, it was probably a good idea not to provoke the old wolf sitting on the throne by being impolite.

At least until he knew what his status looked like that is.

Puck eyed up the knights cladded in white plate armor standing against each wall as his new status appeared before his eyes.

~Status~

Name: Ray Wolfblade
Age: 18
Lvl: 10
Race: Human (?)
Job: ????? Hero (Rank: Legendary)
Status: Prematurely Awakened
Class Type: Warrior
Rank: SSS

Str: 250
Int: 250
Dex: 250

HP: 1000/1000
Mana: 1000/1000
Exp: 0/10,000

Current Titles: Hero of Legends, Otherworlder, Blessed by the God of #$&!?, Hero or Villain

Sills: Berserker's Rage, Nie Immortal, Regeneration, Monstrous Trance, Sanity's End, Black Energy, One Man Army, Wrath of a Titan, Whale stomach, Meat Head, Insanity's Blessing, Inspection, Hero's Heavenly Body

🔒 All skills will be locked until either lvl 25 or  the status of "Fully Awakened" is achieved. 🔒

(If you want to know what each skill does, then head back up to Part 20: Questionable Skills and Ideas, they will all be explained there.)

~Status~

Puck stumbled backwards at the amount of skills he had at level 10.