Chapter 30 - Visit From a God

A void, if you could even call it that.

That's all one could see if they entered this space, for whatever reason.

This was an ungodly place where not even the most demented of created would lay.

An endless darkness that would drive, even the insane, mad.

It was silent.

No heat.

No cold.

No air.

Just perpetual darkness.

If one didn't go mad from the fact that you couldn't hear yourself even breathing....

Then your own thoughts would get you.

That's the scene normal people would see anyway.

But unknown to most, this is where a God made his home.

Not just any God, but an Old God at that.

It was the perfect place to create things without the need to worry about others.

For you see, this place wasn't a void.

Nor was it abandoned.

The creatures that dwell here simply know better than to act out, or be faced with reprimanding from their creator.

Their skin was as black as the void itself, yet one could make out their silhouette if they let you of course.

Other than that, their glowing eyes of various colors were a dead giveaway.

These creatures spanded into the thousands, no, maybe even the millions!

With each creature's strength being on pair with the lower realm of Gods themselves!

Even a child born here can destroy a whole planet if they wanted to!

....

A place that no other God would dare to invade.

This is the place where our hero, Puck, was pulled into....

This....is where we start our chapter....

Or is it?
___________________________________________
Great Hall of Olympus: 30 Minutes After Puck's Disappearance~

"....and that's the jist of it, milord....So....what do you suppose we do?" A young blonde haired man, wearing winged boots spoke while kneeling in front of a large man on a throne.

He wore white shorts and a white hoodie to match.

On his hip was a pouch like satchel with, what looked like a herald's wand, going through a loop on the side of it.

And, although his eyes were closed, they were a light hazel brown, almost gold in color and they usually shine with mischief.

"Well what do you suppose we do, Hermes?" The man spoke evenly in return.

The man on the throne was incredibly large and built like a bear on steroids.

He had to be at least 7' in height and had a head full of wavy grey hair that fell below his shoulders, along with a well trimmed grey beard framing his face.

His eyes were glowing a ominous blue with lightning sparking from them every now and again, although he looked fairly calm.

He simply wore a loose fitting toga with a pair of sandals that strapped all the way to his knees.

He was currently sitting at the head of an absolutely enormous round table that seated the head of each religion's pantheon with a few empty seats here and there.