Chapter 34 - The Gods Aren't Ready....Are You?

___________________________________________
Somewhere Within The Dungeon - Center of the Tree of Yggdrasil

Puck let out a small pained grunt as he landed on his face with Secretary Dae's shadow clone nowhere in sight.

He slowly stood to his feet, rubbing the side of his head to stop his head from throbbing, only to be met with the sight of a sudden system notification.

~System~

An unknown error has occurred while entering the dungeon: The Dragon King's Palace.

You have met the system requirements for a new hidden Dungeon due to be the First King's descendant!

A new quest is being created!

You have entered the forbidden dungeon: The Dragon Queen's Garden!

All those who have not met the requirements will be forcefully removed from the dungeon!

⚠️ WARNING! ⚠️

You have entered a forbidden area unprotected by the system!

⚠️ WARNING! ⚠️

However....

Due to a hidden feature in your current system, all skills can still be used!

Congratulations!

The title: "The Forbidden Dungeon Explorer" has been achieved!

All stats while exploring inside the dungeon will be increased by 15%!

~System~

!Quest!

First Objective
Find the hidden truth within the dungeon.

Second Objective
Survive meeting the old Queen.

Rewards
Officially become a dragon.
Title: ??? x3

!Quest!

"Well.... At least it's not horrible news I guess?" Puck mumbled to himself, cursing his luck.

Even with his Luck stat being maxed out, he still finds himself in these situations....

"I guess that's what I get when I'm the apostle for a mad god...." He says to himself as he inspects the area.

He was about to cast a spell to light up the rather dim lit area of the dungeon, only for a strong gust of wind to nearly blow him off his feet.

"Come closer, little one~" A soft, almost ghost-like whisper floated on the wind.

It made a shiver go up Puck's spine, although, for some odd reason, it wasn't one of fear.

No....

But one of excitement.

Like as if you'd just gotten home after being away on a vacation or business trip for so long.