Nina the Killer (2021)

Art above drawn by, Alegotic-twevel

Ahem, our companion and fellow Wattpad user PastaCats has brought to my attention that the original creator of Nina the Killer (Alegotic-twevel) has revamped Nina as of 2021! (Yeah, I know, I'm two years late to the party). So, to be up to date with Nina, and bring more attention to the updated version, I hath made a new chapter for Nina instead of updating the chapter I already wrote. Again, thanks to PastaCats to bringing this to my attention. I hope you guys enjoy the new chapter! (PS, after a few days of this being out, I will move the chapter next to the old Nina chapter, but for now it will be at the bottom with the newer chapters).

1.) Her full name still remains as, Nina Hopkins.

2.) Instead of being a young teenager, she is a young adult in this version.

3.) Her birthday still remains as October 31st, however.

4.) She is no longer obsessed with Jeff the Killer, but instead wants to kill him to avenge her family.

5.) In this version, Jeff ends up killing her family while they were on a camping trip (Chris, the innocent, little six-year-old may be still dead, but at least it wasn't at the hands of his sister this time 😔. Also just found out his full name is Christian, so there's that).

6.) Nina didn't get her Glasgow smile from inflicting it on herself this time; it was carved by Jeff himself.

7.) Her appearance in this version, of course, differs from the original version. She now dons (as seen in the picture I attached in the header) a red tube top with a cut green sweater, black shorts with a leather harness attached to replace her skirt, and black boots. Her magenta streak is now red that she still wears in a ponytail. Another noticeable difference is the eyepatch she now wears on her right eye.

8.) She may have received the injury to her eye when Jeff broke into Nina's hospital bed (I'm assuming due to how it mentioned he took out a needle and thread, but wasn't elaborated on what he did exactly).

9.) The story takes place in Chicago, IL. Apparently, though, Nina and her family were tourists from England (oh, so they bri'ish, goddamn).

10.) The old Nina was a noticeably bubbly girl who grew infatuated with things quickly. She is the opposite in this version due to the incident involving Jeff.

11.) She appears to have trust issues in this version seeing as how she uses a shotgun to murder the chief detective (David O'Brain... I think, I'm pretty sure it should be David O'Brian, but that's how it's written in the story) who was tasked to find Jeff the Killer.

12.) Not only does she despise Jeff in this story, but she also despises Liu, his brother, and Jane the Killer (she hates her in the old version too, but I imagine the reason is different for this version).

13.) In an 'Ask Nina' post by Alegotic-twevel, a DeviantArt user asks if Nina x Taylor is real, it is mentioned that Nina is not open to romance (and no, I don't know who Taylor is).

14.) It is mentioned in another ask that, the severe trauma she obtained from Jeff, has gradually taken away her reasoning and moral. In fact, she'll kill anyone if it means getting her closer to finding Jeff.

15.) Continuing reading the asks will reveal that in this reason, she was a fan of Jeff, but the fanaticism was lost when he murdered her family.

16.) Her main weapon of choice seems to be guns (for once, a Creepypasta that uses guns and not knives! Hallelujah!)

17.) It is mentioned she is a hit-man / mercenary (... oooo, Deadpool. I shall call her 'the Merc with a Glasgow smile. Speaking of alias, many are now calling this version a 'Jane the Killer rip-off' due to the fact that their backstories and reason for doing things are similar. Even so, people seem to collectively agree this story is an improvement from the old story).

18.) Nina the Killer is (still) created by, Alegotic-twevel (who also created Eyeless Alice, which I didn't know. She mentioned they were going to revamp her too).

Man, I commend Alegotic for having the courage to go and revamp Nina, especially after all the hate she got from it. Sure, now she's being called a Jane the Killer rip-off now, but like I said, most people do agree the writing is better, so there's that. Alegotic seems to be pretty happy with Nina now too; good for her :D! And thanks again PastaCats!