Lily Kennett

Art above drawn by, SaisoriaDeTama.

1. Lily's full name is, Lily Kennett. (Kennett is not her real surname, that's the surname of her adopted parents.)

2. Nicknames for her are, Little Girl, The Girl With A Doll, and Dolly.

3. She is adopted.

4. She died at 8 years old.

5. She was born in California, but now lives in New Jersey (Like Jeff the Killer 😏).

6. She is right handed.

7. She is heterosexual.

8. She was born on, July 17th.

9. She is 3'9 feet tall.

10. She has blue eyes.

11. She died on, August 13.

12. She loves playing with her friends, making dolls, Raggedy Ann (maybe it's Annabelle, we'll never know), drawing, hugging, sweets, sleeping, and cute things.

13. She loves the colour pink (Like Sally).

14. Her fears are male doctors, fire, eternal loneliness, and losing her doll Milla.

15. Her weaknesses are she is very clumsy when she runs and it is difficult for her to pull the victim in place to make them into dolls (She's just like the doll maker, are you sure they're not related).

17. She was kidnapped and dismembered by an old neighbor and his assistant in his home and thrown into a distant forest (Could be Dr. Smiley 😉).

18. She is a zombie, but she doesn't eat human flesh.

19. She is kind, innocent (sure...), very friendly, curious, optimistic, slightly naive, and playful. She easily makes friends with other people. She is very hardworking when it comes to making dolls, especially for friends.

20. Milla is basically Lily's heart.

21. Her catchphrase is, "Will you be my doll?"

22. She made Milla when she was six years old. Milla helps kill Lily's victims when they run away.

23. She is 47 pounds.

24. Her biological father is, Carlton Barett.

25. She has two adopted mothers, her first one is unknown, her second one is Doctor Irina.

26. She is in a relationship with Sam Williams.

27. She is created by, NaughtyKittyDV-1992.