Jeff the Killer

Art above drawn by, ChrisOzFulton. Another one of my favourite artists.

A/N
There will be facts for the original story and the 2011 version everyone knows.

Original/Canon Version

1. Jeff's real name is not Jeffrey Dan Woods, that's the name of the 2011, technically fanfiction version, which is not the original. Jeffrey C. Hodek is his actual real name. (This had me confused with authors, this story was stolen by some fan or fans, but do not worry, I did even more research on this topic.)

2. Nicknames for him are, Jeffrey the Killer (in ebook), Ominous unknown killer, Jeffrey Keaton (Fanbase), and, joker-reject.

3. Jeff's original creator was made by a youtuber named, Sesseur on October 8, 2008. People decided to make their own rendition of the story and that's how the story we all know and love.... or hate, came to be.

4. In the actual version of the story, he never met Slender Man, Smile Dog, BEN Drowned, Jane the Killer, etcetera.

5. Jeff was born on, September 22, 1982, which was confirmed by Sesseur.

6. Jeff never killed Liu or his parents, yeah, you heard that right, Jeff is just too soft hearted to kill them (Just kidding, I don't know why he didn't kill 'em). He actually regularly visits his parents to see how they're doing. They know of the accidents, but they don't know about his murders.

7. Jeff wasn't burned, it was a sulfuric acid incident when he was cleaning his bathtub, but slipped on a bar of soap. (Who cleans their bathtub with sulfuric acid?). This caused the flesh on his face and nose to burn away, which caused third-degree burns, which also ended up giving him slits as nostrils.

8. Jeff's real theme song is, I Guess You're Right - by Posies, which was in the original Jeff the Killer video.

9. Jeff has the green eyes not Liu, okayyyyyy.....? Liu has the blue eyes.

10. Jeff is older than Liu by a year or two.

11. Jeff is actually about 5'7 - 5'10.

12. He was 24 when the sulfuric acid incident happened.

13. Jeff lives in New Jersey (welp, goodbye New Jerseyans. We'll surely miss you, excluding Philadelphians, I don't think they'll miss you. Wait, this now just coming in, apparently New Jersey is the most hated state. I can now see why though. Is because there's a Jeff 😔).

14. In this version (aswell as the 2011 version) Jeff's catchphrase is, "Go to sleep".

15. Jeff is 35 years old.

16. As of now, Jeff is 35, turning 36 this year, 2018, on September 22.

17. Jeff's sanity begins to come back and his face starts to recover on July 4th, 2014.

18. Jeff (in both versions) has nicknames for his carved smile, such as, Cheshire Cat, Cheshire grin, Glasgow smile/Glasgow, Chelsea smile/grin, Chelsea, and Birkenhead.

19. Jeff has a niece and two nephews from Liu and has another brother other than Liu who is deceased, a half-brother, and a sister.

20. Jeff is Italian-American.

21. He is, in fact, heterosexual.

22. Jeff likes children and will avoid killing or harming them (that's right, you're safe little kiddies!, Well, at least from Jeff).

23. One of his favorite pastimes is golfing with his brother, Liu.

24. In 1999, both Jeff and Liu used to have a part-time job at a local Jersey pizza joint to save enough money to purchase a Porsche 911.

25. Jeff and Liu, as of mid 2017, get into a protection program by a rogue faction of the CIA and are attempting to start a new life on a farm away from society in Ohio.

26. Jeff has some sort of personal demon called, Angus Grimville who torments him. It also visits him in his dreams and, before his killing spree, compels Jeff to murder, which may or may not be one of the reasons Jeff ends up murdering people.

27. Sesseur considers Jeff's middle name too embarrasing to tell (I mean, it can't be that embarrasing, unless it's cocka-doodle-doo, then maybe...).

28. He is originally created by, Sesseur.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RSDIIEoLkA&feature=emb_title - a repost of Sesseur's original video except the original video had the song, I Guess You're Right by Posies.

2011 Non-Canon Version

29. His real name in this version is, Jeffrey Dan Woods.

30. Jeff mainly kills anyone who bullies others. If he is really really craving to kill, he will kill anyone.

31. Jeff avoids killing kids in this version too 👍 (But what happens if a kid is bullying someone though? Would he still not kill them 🤔).

32. Jeff did not cut off his lips. He started cutting from the corners of his lips to his cheeks.

33. Jeff likes to work alone, he dislikes teaming up to kill someone.

34. Jeff has a voice in his head to kill people. He didn't really want to hurt anybody, but he can't handle the voice.

35. In this version, the fandom views BEN and Jeff as best friends. They are apparently very close for Jeff to think of him as a brother (this isn't actually canon in the original version though, especially since he has never met BEN in the original version).

36. Jeff suffered from undiagnosed psychopathy. When he was young he used to experience signs of this, but as he grew up he realized that all the strange looks and nasty rumors was because of this and started to fake emotions (Like Ayano Aishi from Yandere Simulator).

37. Jeff never had good memory, but after becoming Jeff the Killer, his memory and sense of time started deteriorating at an alarming rate.

38. Jeff has initials carved on his knife including, his brother, mother, and father's.

39. Smile Dog seems to be depicted as Jeff's pet and/or companion in this version (not true for the original version though).

40. In this version, he has met Jane and is rivals with her.

41. He is 13 years old in this version, it's unknown what age he is now though.

42. This version of Jeff seems to have supernatural abilities, wow!

43. The theme song(s) of this version are Painted Smile by Madam Macabre and Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This), I don't know which version though. It could be the Marilyn Manson version, or Emily Brown (I've seen this version used in a few Jeff the Killer videos), or the original version by Eurythmics (probably not). It could also be Myuu's version.

44. I think it's safe to assume in this version Jeff never returns to normal and stays as a serial killer.

45. In this version, Jeff's catchphrases are, "Go to sleep", "I want to make you beautiful", and "You need some foundation" ("Go to sleep" for both the original and the 2011 version, and the rest of the catchphrases are just from this version.)

46. Has night terrors apparently.

47. This version is created by, GameFuelTv's brother.