X-Virus

Art above drawn by, Jordan Persegati.

A/N
I actually had a very hard time trying to find canon facts on this guy since everything's all jumbled up. But, don't worry, I did some thorough research and ended up getting some pretty good and interesting CANON facts that most of you probably didn't know about (I mean, I did not know most of these. I'm not sure if you guys are aware of these facts though).

1. His first name in the story that has been getting popular as of late is, Cody (this isn't canon though). His last name is unknown.

2. His real name is Liam Williams, as stated by the actual creator. The story that has been blowing up most likely is written by someone else and is not canon.

3. His alias is, The Angel.

4. X-Virus is currently (2020) 24 years old.

5. In his teen years, he was known by the name X-Virus. But, due to his delirium of believing he is a messiah, he now calls himself, The Angel.

6. The story that we all know of X-Virus and him meeting Ticci Toby is, as I've said earlier, most likely written by someone else (and isn't canon) possibly due to seeing a certain fan art the creator drew for Kastoway:

 The story that we all know of X-Virus and him meeting Ticci Toby is, as I've said earlier, most likely written by someone else (and isn't canon) possibly due to seeing a certain fan art the creator drew for Kastoway:

Yup, that's the drawing right there, Sheriff!

7. The creator has stated that Liam (X-Virus) is not a proxy and has nothing to do with Toby or Slenderman. Sorry to break the bad news guys.

8. The creator has also stated that the 'X' on his jacket "had the name of the compound he created" and that it was not inspired by Toby.

9. X-Virus was actually inspired by Scarecrow from Batman (I like this character already. Batman is great, okay).

10. The personality the creator made for X-Virus had him be very distrustful, reserved, and intelligent and calculating due to the suffering he has experienced.

11. He does not like being surrounded by people, which is why the creator had stated that it was almost impossible for X-Virus to think of Ticci Toby as a brother due to his mostly elusive personality. Again, sorry to break the bad news to you guys.

12. The creator once posted a story called, The Diary of Jane (Breaking Benjamin anyone?) where it tells the story between the events of the first story where Liam was in love with a woman called, Jane (not Jane the Killer, by the way. Something tells me that wouldn't have gone well if the woman was actually Jane the Killer 😐). I don't know if he got rejected though since the creator took it down a few years ago. I hope he got rejected though (just kidding, just kidding).

13. Apparently, according to the creator of X-Virus (I had to translate this from Spanish to English, I'm sorry), his mother originated from Ukraine. So, maybe X-Virus is part Ukrainian, who knows.

14. X-Virus has two known designs. One where he was 14 years old (old design) and the other one when he was 19 years old (redesign):

 One where he was 14 years old (old design) and the other one when he was 19 years old (redesign):

15. All of the original works were taken down by the original creator. So, sadly, you cannot read the original story.

16. He is created by, MamaPorcupine.

A/N
What's better than being in the middle of a pandemic? That's right! Uploading a chapter where the character has the word 'virus' in his name! Hell yes! Anyways, thanks Alexvoodoo and arsenicTemperance for suggesting X-Virus. I actually had a lot of fun searching for canon facts about him!

Also, you guys, I just realized I've known X-Virus since 2018 since I've seen that fan art the creator made of X-Virus and Ticci Toby on that year.

I've also realized that every time someone makes a Creepypasta OC/story, that person ends up leaving the Creepypasta fandom.

Hmmmmmm, I wonder whyyyy.