Eyeless Jack

Above art drawn by, Jordan Persegati.

1. His real name is, Jack Nyras.

2. Nicknames for Eyeless Jack are, Jack, EJ, and, The Creature.

3. Jack's gender is male (the creator, Azelf5000, refers to Eyeless Jack as 'he' and 'his' on a fact chart/table they made a while ago, not 'it' or 'they').

4. Seed Eater is often depicted as his companion or pet, but this is not actually canon.

5. He mainly eats kidneys, but eats other organs too.

6. He was a sacrifice in a cult for a demon called, Chernobog.

7. The backstory you read about Jack being sacrificed by Jenny and the other cult members is not the canon/official orgin story for Eyeless Jack. It was just a fan-made story made my Sally's creator, La-Mishi-Mish and just so happens to be the most popular backstory for Eyeless Jack. Jack may have many fan-made backstories, but none of them are true since he does not have an official/canon backstory. All we know is that he was sacrificed by a cult for the demon, Chernobog.

8. He is not considered human, but he's not a demon either. He is basically a human turned into an eldritch abomination.

9. He doesn't kill his victims, he only takes their kidneys, or other organs (We know this).

10. EJ is skilled breaking into houses without noise, which we can assume when he broke into Mitch's house.

11. He might have medical knowledge due to him not damaging Mitch's body, except for removing the kidney, but it is unknown whether he does or not.

12. EJ doesn't have a motive or reason to why Mitch was a target.

13. He has long claws or nails, whatever you call them.

14. We can all assume the black dripping from his mask is hot tar and blood since this is what was poured into his eyes.

15. Jack is 19 years old.

16. Jack is 5'll feet tall.

17. Jack is American.

18. Jack has shark-esque teeth. (I'm pretty sure we all know this).

19. His skin was turned from Caucasian to grey.

20. Since Jack is blind, he moves from place to place by using the senses smell, touch, and hearing.

21. He doesn't remember anything from his human life, like nothing at all. Guess he has Amnesia, Alzheimer's, and Dementia all at once.

22. He is twice as durable as a human and he bleeds maroon red blood very, very, VERY slowly. Slow as a Three-Toed Sloth! Okay, no, I'm just kidding, it isn't that slow.

23. The original story was published on February 25th, 2012.

24. Although the original story was published on February 25th, 2012. The original image was posted on June 7, 2010 on 4chan by a user named Arnon. The title of the post was called 'Nightmare Fuel'. The post contained many disturbing images from video games (one of which was the picture of Jack). In 2022, a Brazilian YouTuber named, Pedrocultas, revealed in a video (https://youtube.com/shorts/yot9Xk-dQ7M?feature=share) that piratecashoo, a horror arts illustrator, was the one responsible for the image. Pedrocultas mentioned how piratecashoo was not appear the image was even used for the Creepypasta.

 Pedrocultas mentioned how piratecashoo was not appear the image was even used for the Creepypasta

This is the image by the way

25. His story is originally created by someone with the username, Azelf5000 (Papa Pinche on YouTube).